Anybody going Xsite Lane end this sunday 8th Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody going Xsite Lane end this sunday 8th Jan

he did admit fault and apologise, but i never know where you stand with kids when it comes to things like that, It was something I could fix and did not feel like getting into one with a kid and then dealing with parents, it was an accident, if it was an adult then it would have been different and i would have expected hem to know better,

@jonny lovegrove i had a feeling that was you, I was going to ask you at lunchtime but I had left by then, Next time.
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
      he did admit fault and apologise, but i never know where you stand with kids when it comes to things like that, It was something I could fix and did not feel like getting into one with a kid and then dealing with parents, it was an accident, if it was an adult then it would have been different and i would have expected hem to know better,

@jonny lovegrove i had a feeling that was you, I was going to ask you at lunchtime but I had left by then, Next time.
      Ah fancy that, I didn't know it was even you! Haha. I just saw half a hanguard and ties and figured I may aswell ask, it was just sitting in my kit bag as my M4 had my shiny new rail on it (courtesy of Boo Sabum Ben, if he's reading - it looks awesome - thanks!). It's a shame hear about your gun mate, sometimes the younger ones at XSite can be a tiny bit careless to say the least. One child (who was the son of a marshall no less) managed to get both mine and Jonny's GBB's caked in mud one time we visited - we nearly missed the next game cleaning the grit and shit out of our slides. I wasn't best pleased. What peeved me off more is that he gave a half arsed apology and his father just shrugged. Oh well, nothing you can do about it I guess! Jonny and I will be going again at some point next month I expect - it'd be nice to see you and your kid there again. How did he find his first game? I nearly commented on you multicam too - I was very jealous - I'd just donated mine to my friend in the DPM vest and green mesh face mask because he needed some camo - ended up rocking some surplus MTP instead. It's much lighter and more comfortable but my god do the BB's sting through it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post
        (courtesy of Boo Sabum Ben, if he's reading - it looks awesome - thanks!)
        Youre welcome I expect pictures in the M4 thread imminently

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          They will be landing imminently, although I still have stuff to whack on it. Namely an M203 or M320, but I can't decide which!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            I shall poke him for you.
            Gruh, ninja'd...
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
            Working...
            X