Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G36K larger grip i need help please

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
    it could be that your battery is not fully charging properly...i would definately NOT go for a solid stock, battery bag or any other external battery add-on.they ruin the aesthetics of your gun, what i would do is invest in a good battery charger e.g pro peak,and make sure they were getting fully charged, failing that change it during your lunch break, or get a back up pistol.
    if you want a battery that will fit inside your handguard as it is and insanely increase your rate of fire go for LI-PO batteries instead, but you need to know what your doing with those babies.also remember that a CA inner barrel has a bigger bore,therefore you can increase your fps by up to (correct me here fellas) 10% by adding a tightbore
    Richard you will kill me man,just saw your add.....I bought an external bag lol lol lol mama mia, i bought a new battery too 8.4V 3700mah, I am sure it will last me now...hopefully.
    The tightbore! do you mean the barrel?
    Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

yeah tightbore is inner barrel
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

lipo batteries? small with greater capacity and better consistancy during discharge
        ADs

Comment

Originally posted by ADsE6 View Post
          lipo batteries? small with greater capacity and better consistancy during discharge
          thanks for that
          Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nabil Find out more about nabil
          Working...
          X