X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there much point in camo?

Hi
    Just got a full set of "Tiggers"
    Would have like a full set of French lizards but in my size is like finding rocking horse s##t
    Camo depends on where & when you intend to use it
    Ghillie suit in a built up area ?

Aoibhell

Comment

wats wrong with using natural camo and putting it onto ur gear, like picking ferns and putting them in ur webbing? or long grass, look at some pics of the British army in a woodland excercise. You will see what i mean. works better than any random guillie suit and is adaptable oh and its free.

Comment

Originally posted by GGTIMMY View Post
        wats wrong with using natural camo and putting it onto ur gear, like picking ferns and putting them in ur webbing? or long grass, look at some pics of the British army in a woodland excercise. You will see what i mean. works better than any random guillie suit and is adaptable oh and its free.
        i agree to a certain extent.

it is better than nothing and will work quite effectively if you move slowly and don't run about much. but that is the same for any camo.

it really depends on the op's playing style and what he wants out of the camo.

mac
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

how about this

http://www.springfields.co.uk/jack-p...-wear/?id=2354

Comment

my fave camo has got to be flecktarn:D

Comment

I have heard that MARPAT works best in england
              Not the desert version

Comment

i have used dpm for most of my airsoft, but in the summer i resort to some camoflage craghopper towsers i bought and a desert dpm t shirt as it suits the dead nettles i normal sit in or near as well as the dried ferns.

i am all for cheap ways to hide but fieldcraft is a pretty majoy part of it. some of the best airsofters i know just wear black t shirt's and jeans as they know the environment well and have fast reactions. when i get shot its normally my fault, not my camo's
                TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
                Working...
                X