CQB Gun - Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB Gun - Advise

Well, after getting advise from someone who plays there i think i will look into the MP5 range as they are easy to move with and shouldnt get in the way atall.

Comment

How about, dual wielding Tm deagles?
      chrome of course.. :D

then just have LOADS of mags.. although youll spend a lot of time gassing and filling them before hand.

would be awesome fun though!

on a more serious note, I recommend the JG MP5 Navy.
      I have the full stock version which is brilliant, but you could go for the sliding stock one, which has a nifty battery in the vertical foregrip. They are full metal and hefty, but I like the realism of heavy metal guns :D
      and also, they come with a built in RIS, so you can attach lasers, torches etc at your will!
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

good choice, you could spend a lot of time deciding what gun to get,there are lots to choose from,but at the end of the day, the MP5 is the choice of the real steel professional...now its a question of which make?
        Tm are very reliable,upgrades a plenty
        jg are good clones,full metal,but can be a little hot when new
        CA i dont know much about them,but heard good things
        ICS they are for me a great gun,what i like about them is that the laser fits in the cocking tube,looks really cool, and they are very easy to field strip, a hell of a lot easier than TM, but they can break where the barrel meets the body,if you drop it on its barrel
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I think its going to be the TM MP5 A3, A nice little battery, deans connectors and LOTS of midcaps (I always have been trigger happy).
          What do the majority of you guys wear assault vest wise ?
          I have my Warrior RICAS Compact but will that be too bulky and restrict movment or will it be ok ?

Thanks for the help so far,

Bert.

Comment

i have a MC RICAS, but i prefer my tactical vest for CQB, you know the one that has the pistol across your left breast, 3 m4/ak mag pouches on your right under your ribs,which hold 9 mp5 mags and left side below ribs theres room for 3 pistol mags, very light vest.i wear a black hoodie,with the hood down and rolled up to cover my nape,or back of neck, a cheap mesh full face,cos i want to keep my teeth, oakley si assault gloves, combat trousers boots and elbow and knee pads, i do have a helmet,but sometimes it gets too hot,so i take it off ,and pull up my hood
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

read this - same questions will get repeat answers:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6135
              I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

Seconded on the Full face mask. Not only will you keep your lovely smile to attract the ladies but it give you a bit more confidence to stick your head out in firefights. Also, usually your head is the only target availible to people so they will go for it in the heat of battle. They cost between £6 - £20, well worth it.

The Tokyo Marui Pro-google & Mask also looks very promising if you have the spare money.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

TBH a full-stock M4 isnt that bad for CQB - I've done it in the past and its been fine. I've also done CQB with an L85 which I found ok. I'd stick with the M4 if I'm honest, at least then you can share mags and batteries etc if you decide to buy a CQB version of the M4.
                  WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bert Find out more about Bert
                  Working...
                  X