• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie from Berkshire!

Thanks all, lot of locals

Comment

Good Luck with your First Game, and getting that UKARA!

Jack
      If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Wait until you try a regular airsoft site, considerably cheaper than £20 per hour! A lot are around that a day, and include a burger or similar at lunchtime

Comment

Welcome to the madness !!! As the others have said read lots of reveiws before you buy and do your research and you will be ok .. There's a lot of m4s about for a reason !!!! Unlimited customisation and solid alrounders

Comment

Thanks for the advice all, had our first session Sunday just gone and have another one booked up for this Saturday then booking another for 1st July so I will be UKARA registered!

Also getting booked up for the July event at Thunder Ranch in Eversley which should be good!

Comment

A belated welcome Chris from a fellow airsofter over in Bracknell.

What did you think of Thunder Ranch? I played there a few weeks ago, nice playing environment but I thought it needed some love and attention

See you on a local site soon

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenGriffin View Post
                A belated welcome Chris from a fellow airsofter over in Bracknell.

What did you think of Thunder Ranch? I played there a few weeks ago, nice playing environment but I thought it needed some love and attention

See you on a local site soon

Darren
                Thanks Darren!

Absolutely loved Thunder Ranch, it was the Milsim we did there, highly recommended. We also played at The Mall yesterday which was very good although I prefer outdoor sites personally.

Comment

I'm Newbury end also, but I had family in Wokingham till they moved to Doncaster. Jonny and I usually play XSite Lane End, however I'm off to the Mall for the first time this Sunday and Jonny wont be playing for a while because his leg is in about 4 different pieces at the minute . I remember playing at Eversley when Ambush Wargames were there - that was two years ago mind you. Might visit Thunder Ranch before long too. Feel free to give us a shout if you're going Lane End or The Mall, chances are Jonny and I may be there too!
                  sigpic

Comment

didnt relise there was so many berkshire airsofters, we all need to have a day trip somewhere!
                    Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post
                      I'm Newbury end also, but I had family in Wokingham till they moved to Doncaster. Jonny and I usually play XSite Lane End, however I'm off to the Mall for the first time this Sunday and Jonny wont be playing for a while because his leg is in about 4 different pieces at the minute . I remember playing at Eversley when Ambush Wargames were there - that was two years ago mind you. Might visit Thunder Ranch before long too. Feel free to give us a shout if you're going Lane End or The Mall, chances are Jonny and I may be there too!
                      XSite Lane End is on my 'to-do' list along with RAF Heyford and Battle Lakes in Tumbridge Wells!

Will let you know when we play at Lane End and hopefully can meet up

Comment

Sounds good

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

A very late welcome :-)
                          Nice to see another local airsofter, I'm from Bracknell, kinda thought about poping down to that 101 for a quick giggle.

Comment

Hello from me too.

Also new to the world of airsoft.

I'm from just down the road in Thatcham and do my airsofting at UCAP - based out of Portsmouth.
                            Primary: G&G CM16 Raider - S. Secondary: ASG co2 CZ75 p-07 Duty.

Comment

So theres a fair few of us in newbs and thatcham ^_^. Shame that the nearest site bar the mall is like 45 mins away
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by frostyairsofter View Post
                                didnt relise there was so many berkshire airsofters, we all need to have a day trip somewhere!
                                I'll drive the special bus to x-site....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X