• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie from Berkshire!

Originally posted by Rickman Ranger View Post
    original poster,

I'm at Green Ops on Sunday too.

Just bought a G&G CM16 Raider so got that to break in.

Will see you up there..

Kev
    Look forward to it Kev, I'll be in the white BMW so keep an eye out for me

Originally posted by snuff View Post
    Absolute Airsoft in Maidenhead is worth a look.
    Fairly priced,good scenarios and not too long waiting between games....
    Yeah it's on mine and Kennys "to-do" list!

We're playing at UCAP this Sunday, RAF Heyford the following weekend with some chaps we met the last time at UCAP so will probably give Maidenhead a try the week after.

Comment

Welcome from another Bracknell airsofter and work colleague of 'cojack'

We play Wokingham occasionally, played after ****** ***** on Sunday for a laugh

UCAP bunker was fun but we like the atmosphere at CS for woodland. Defo need to try a few more local sites though!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by iBakez View Post
        Welcome from another Bracknell airsofter and work colleague of 'cojack'

We play Wokingham occasionally, played after ****** ***** on Sunday for a laugh

UCAP bunker was fun but we like the atmosphere at CS for woodland. Defo need to try a few more local sites though!

Craig
        Yeah we've still got a fair few to try and find which ones we like! We did RAF Heyford yesterday which was good!

My 3 favourite sites to date are Green Ops, RAF Heyford and Thunder Ranch in Eversley (playing there on Saturday!).

Comment

Very late welcome from another Berkshire person (Maidenhead).
          Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
          Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Originally posted by original poster View Post
            Yeah we've still got a fair few to try and find which ones we like! We did RAF Heyford yesterday which was good!

My 3 favourite sites to date are Green Ops, RAF Heyford and Thunder Ranch in Eversley (playing there on Saturday!).
            Have you played absolute in white waltham? its only 15 mins or so from bracknell\wokingham Site was ok, like a CQB woodland really... the tech guy had to strip and re-wire my Spetz whilst onsite and was back playing within an hour! great service... stupid AK!!!

We were hoping to play the mall tomorrow but its not on so we may book up the 3 hour session in wokingham if youre up for it? (and anyone else for that matter!)

Comment

Nice to see more Berkshire people coming to the forum! I'm from down the road in sunny ol' Bracknell! Try out XSite's Lanes End in High Wycombe I've been going there for 2/3 years now and I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginge View Post
                Nice to see more Berkshire people coming to the forum! I'm from down the road in sunny ol' Bracknell! Try out XSite's Lanes End in High Wycombe I've been going there for 2/3 years now and I love it!
                Yeah I think we're going to play there this month at some point, no doubt see you there then!

Comment

Hmm might have to have a look at xsite for this weekend, unless we end up at ****** ***** again!

Comment

Theres only one downside to xsite, and that is that theres always rentals, a fair few. But its damn good :P

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by Ginge View Post
                      Originally posted by original poster View Post
                      Yeah I think we're going to play there this month at some point, no doubt see you there then!
                      I must of bumped into you two at some point...

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                      Theres only one downside to xsite, and that is that theres always rentals, a fair few. But its damn good :P

yeah..especially during the school holidays...

Comment

Havent been there in soooo long :L been playing at EXA in swindon since my accident as its a small site so even with limited mobility i can get around. That and im allowed to use my L96 there :P
                        Hopefully going asap though!
                        EDIT: it doesnt annoy me too much as i can outrange the rentals with a pistol, but when they just stand in the way in the killhouse... Ugh >_>

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

anybody got plans for this sunday?

Have seen theres available open days at Thunder Ranch, Xsite and ****** ***** - 3\4 of us going to go to one of them, just be interesting to see if anyone else is going.

Craig

Comment

Went to Thunder Ranch on the Saturday for the milsim, another very good day!

We're doing the new CQB Tactical site in Swindon next weekend!

Comment

I'll be down at XSite this Saturday and over at The Mall on the 30th if any of you Berkshire boys are up for it

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenGriffin View Post
                                I'll be down at XSite this Saturday and over at The Mall on the 30th if any of you Berkshire boys are up for it
                                +6 for X-site.....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X