New girl from Wigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New girl from Wigan

Many feel (Myself included), that sights and scopes on airsoft guns are mainly aesthetic. You don't really get the range or velocity from an airsoft gun as you would from its real life counterpart. So the fall of shot can easily be observed by the naked eye. That said, many people swear by them, citing faster/easier target acquisition in CQB etc.

For a P90 tr rail, you may wish to try some form of Reflex or holo sight, as they enable you to engage targets with both eyes open. Though a lens protector is advisable, to save any expensive optics from getting cracked by bb strikes.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I had a 4xzoom on my L85 and really struggled with it. I found that it didn't give a wide enough field of view when aiming, making target acquisition at distance harder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

I have just got an acog as with a 4x32 zoom you can see you fall of shot. Which is handy as you can see if you hit someone or not. Not possible with a holosight or red dot. As for cqb. A dr sight is all well and good but not everyone works well with them. An alternative is either sone sort of LLM which then you just need to look over the sight or some sights come with an EBS (emergency battle sight - a set of iron sights moulded on top of the main sight. Ive always just looked over the top of my weapon as it gives a faster reaction time. However, I have a friend who uses a dr sight and says its great. Anyway, I guess its all down personal preference. I would also recommend (if you have a decent enough fps) using .25 bbs as this will give you extra range, be less effect by wind however, the fps is slightly lower. But its a sacrifice worth making for the range.

I hope you find something that works for you!

Comment

Sights and lazers work best in low light environments and if actualy zeroed in work very well .
          Eotechs tend to struggle in sunshine as reflection plays havoc with them . A lense protector is a neccesity as it only takes one bb to crack them .
          A t1 is a very usable cheAp option and very effective option and fits most guns .
          I use aim points with fish eye magnifier and acogs mainly . Magnification is not really required , but if you want it don't bother going past 4x unless sniping .
          Lasers are very effective in cqb / urban scenarios , most people get a fear factor if a few red dots are hovering around a doorway . It is also a very fast way of gaining target acquisition at closer ranges ,
          Also + 1 to heavier bbs . You may lose fps but you gain mass . Which is less affected by crosswinds etc . Also the impact is marginally heavier so people feel their hits ..
          Another not yet mentioned option is to source a g3 and fit 800 pounds worth if upgrades to it. Which will render all the aforementioned advice and reccomendations in this thread useless . !
          Last edited by Stealthkiller; 12 January, 2014, 10:42.

Comment

if you want to get a P90, then go for the G&G PDW99,its better than the Tm version
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
              Shinobi, do you actually know what the term bullpup means? The famas and L85 are bullpup, the p90 isn't
              LOL :D

Hmmm... May have to find one of these G&G P90s and give it a spin if they're that good.
              TM > JG

sigpic

Comment

I own both tm and g&g versions
                Build quality wise the g&g wins hands down against the tm version .downsides are having to do a minor mod to the mags or gun to enable use of non g&g mags . The other downside is having a fitted green dot sight rather than the tri rail of the tm guns . The standard motor is a bit slow but was designed for 11.1 power . ( no MOSFET fitted though ) it is better to replace the motor and run 7,4 lipo power .
                Accuracy and range wise they are equal
                The g&g is a much more solid / heavier gun and uses the f2000gearbox so utilises a quick spring change / variable fps gearbox setup .

Comment

bit late but welcome, FAO have a good CQB site ,the Hive in Middleton manchester, very fast gaming, good bunch of people, we get the girls as well, occasionally,
                  they do a mid week on a wednesday evening every 2 weeks and a sunday all day every 2 week, check it out .First and Only, the Hive
                  paul

Comment

Oh my fuck, can this thread just die already?

There's P90 and site reviews around and if anything needs clearing up then the best place is a new thread as then people will be able to find the info at a later date in a search instead of skimming over the intros and missing it.

Goodnight all.
                    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Oh ffs chaps I don't think any other introduction post has ever reached 2 pages!
                      "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper88 View Post
                        oh ffs chaps i don't think any other introduction post has ever reached 2 pages!

I said GOODNIGHT!

Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Suemoo Find out more about Suemoo
                        Working...
                        X