Collapse

Hey from Hertfordshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would reccomend it, i get 345 with .25's which is quite impressive being an smg ofcourse, but try an look out for the king arms one, the cyma one is soo flimzy and the TM doesnt have the range in comparison to mine!
    AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

Re: Hey from Hertfordshire

Another AWA friendly here dude

Comment

Re: Hey from Hertfordshire

Hey mate, glad you're back into airsoft.

And the site run by Viking is probably your closest site, being located just outside of Welwyn. I agree that organisation is not as tight as gunman was towards the end, though remember that they have not long started out. I have been to every one of their games and must recommend the sunday games if you do come down as it is very tactical, and other than a few teething troubles i rank the games there as some of the best in airsoft for those wanting milsim style without requiring 10 locaps and a mortgage on tactical gear

AWA is more for people who prefer paintball style games rather than milsim games, alot of attack and defend scenarios and the like. Not my cup of tea, but alot of people do love it, so whatever floats your boat.

Two other sites to look up are Techbrigade (in broxbourne) and xsite airsoft (high wycombe)

Hope this helps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Maka93 Find out more about Maka93
        Working...
        X