SW London - New Airsoft Player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SW London - New Airsoft Player!

There`s a site near crystal palace that should be easy`ish for you to get to

Since EBZ`s site in bexley went I`ve been struggling to get to games a bit too

If there`s 3 to 4 of you then train and a cab to a site is always an option but if there`s less of you then a cab can get quite expensive.

I might check out epsom some time but I`m in north london so I have a longer trip
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
      There`s a site near crystal palace that should be easy`ish for you to get to

Since EBZ`s site in bexley went I`ve been struggling to get to games a bit too

If there`s 3 to 4 of you then train and a cab to a site is always an option but if there`s less of you then a cab can get quite expensive.

I might check out epsom some time but I`m in north london so I have a longer trip
      Crystal Palace? Thats a simple train journey from me. Any idea what the sites called?

Your right about the cab, the main reason I joined this forum was to find some buddies to play and travel with. Epsom's good fun, didn't have a flashlight attachment when I went there (highly recommended for that site!). Walked into several walls... and players... Let me know if your giving it a go, I'll join you.

Comment

The crystal palace site is tactical warfare or twa, its small an fun, epsom is hardcore, torch is a must, next game at crystal palace is on the 11th feb
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

http://www.tacticalwarfare.co.uk/Welcome.html

Anerley is the site near CP but the other site may not be too far from you either

Should be there with some other people next week on the 11th if I get the day off of work and if I wake up after working till 3am the night before lol

Ninja`d by the Beef is might try to get to epsom some time if it`s "hard core"
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Thought I might as well pop up. Im based in London for a good 6 months of year (uni) but havent skirmished round here yet.
            Knowledge is power

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie_Sniper62 View Post
              Thought I might as well pop up. Im based in London for a good 6 months of year (uni) but havent skirmished round here yet.
              Hi mate,

What Uni are you at? And do you have your airsoft gear down here with you?

Comment

Im at imperial I don't have my stuff with me at the moment but I may bring it down later on I'm the year
                Knowledge is power

Comment

Sounds good, let me know if you start to skirmish around here.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                    Should be there with some other people next week on the 11th if I get the day off of work
                    might see you there if i also get the day off
                    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                      might see you there if i also get the day off
                      Can't make the 11th... been booked into something with the partner... not that I wanted to go...

Next time!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NapalmFist Fairly new to airsoft, and I don't drive... so always looking for people in the local area who fancy travelling together. Just managed to get my full loadout sorted. Find out more about NapalmFist
                      Working...
                      X