Ics mx5-p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ics mx5-p

SRC probably wont have the three round burst. It will defiantly not have the super awesome split gearbox like ICS m4's.

The ICS one will be essentially a systema without the price tag.
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
      SRC probably wont have the three round burst. It will defiantly not have the super awesome split gearbox like ICS m4's.

The ICS one will be essentially a systema without the price tag.

alll the new 3 shot burst gen 3 mp5's are in their new 2010 catalogue also details of the 8mm bearing gearboxes too.

http://temp.starrainbow.com.tw/temp/..._Catalogue.pdf

tempting but as you say they're not ics splits!!
      old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

a small update,

http://www.icsbb.com/EDM/SFS/en/page4.html

they have a new stock to fit the mx5 pro here...also in pic 4 theres the new mx5 too...so perhaps itll soon be here?
        old trader rating link

Comment

cool, my first proper AEG was an ICS mp5 a3, years ago!

I loved it and spent loads on it, BUT sold it in the end and went down the armalite route because no matter how good the gun was, the magazines were dire.... still loved it tho, maybe this one may convince me to get a new one!

Comment

Wow I am a fan of MP5 but after I see this pictures,I want to get one,what is the name of RIS on the MP5 above?
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by airsoft-warriors88 View Post
              Wow I am a fan of MP5 but after I see this pictures,I want to get one,what is the name of RIS on the MP5 above?
              I honestly can't remember! I'll have a look on my pc at home tonight to see if I noted it down.

Comment

I've PM'ed the guy, I saw that RAS ages ago but forgot where it was.

Does any 1 know what mp5 furniture mite fit on CAs HK53 or HK33

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedJ View Post
                  ...no matter how good the gun was, the magazines were dire.... still loved it tho, maybe this one may convince me to get a new one!
                  Should have used S.Arms mags.

Comment

I can't find anything that says the new SRC mp5 SDs will have three round burst!?! can you link me something please or confirm you sources. checked the catalogue can't see anything about it. cheers
                    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                      I can't find anything that says the new SRC mp5 SDs will have three round burst!?! can you link me something please or confirm you sources. checked the catalogue can't see anything about it. cheers
                      theyre all in the catalogue under the gen 3 page...page number 11.theyll be out mid 2010 they told me!!!
                      old trader rating link

Comment

oh..i must have missed that. couldn't see anything about three round burst. watched the aatv video also and no mention of it. they do look very nice though. anyone know if the hop will follow the classic army style? which from what i understand is better
                        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1987 View Post

PM'd ya back! I cant find the details, made notes on it all, except the ris

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1987 View Post

As far as I can tell the CA 53 (HK53) is too short at the front end (compared to the real steel 53), MP5 furniture does not fit without being moded.

I've got my third HK53 on the way and intend to replace the front set with an MC51 front set, hopefully should solve the problem.
                            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                              As far as I can tell the CA 53 (HK53) is too short at the front end (compared to the real steel 53), MP5 furniture does not fit without being moded.

I've got my third HK53 on the way and intend to replace the front set with an MC51 front set, hopefully should solve the problem.
                              It did'nt work as the difference is in the on the receiver just in front of the magwell.
                              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Btw the gun is out and so are the SD versions for £240 from a certain support that fires, im just hoping zero one can get them in so they can two tone it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                                Working...
                                X