Ics mx5-p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ics mx5-p

theyre releasing a solid stock with the normal navy receiver iirc, not sure when thouhg, its on their website

Comment

i'm not fussed if they dont look like real MP5's....they look sexy. sexier than the real ones i think!

anybody got a REAL release date for these in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by kipper66 View Post
        ...they look sexy. sexier than the real ones i think!
        no offense but that is the least true statement I have ever heard unfortunately IMO that has to be the ugliest mp5 EVER!

Comment

i actually don't mind the look of the sliding stock version. at least it's different

Comment

IMO that has to be the ugliest mp5 EVER!
            Im afraid I have to agree. Looks like a 3/4 scale vibrating toy gun with those sparking light effects. Just that selector and that silly lumpy grip thing. They look like they're made of shiny brittle ABS. Who wants an MP5 that's lower receiver is textured like the surface of the death star?

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              Who wants an MP5 that's lower receiver is textured like the surface of the death star?
              was trying to put my finger on where I had seen that texture
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                Who wants an MP5 that's lower receiver is textured like the surface of the death star?
                Me I think the sliding stock version looks awesome.

Also found a quote from ICS

"The original lower receiver will be supplied due to demands."

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Hmm just seen price £300 for sliding stock £320 for folding both with two high caps.

Comment

**Sorry phone call made me miss edit time ><**

Also seems to have 6 types of front sights

Comment

Whats wrong with the old H&K spike front sight, works for me.
                      £300 for an MP5 that does'nt look like an MP5, no thanks, i'll wait for the new TM version.
                      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I still like it. And I like the option of different front sights as well.

Comment

they are apsolutely lifting.

Comment

I really really like this aeg from ICS. However like a previous poster I wish you could mix and match some of the features from one to another.

The 'proper' collapsable stock is much better and full ris front end from the 'other one' on one picture i've seen the pro has a 'normal' lower receiver whilst the pro-MS1 has the 'horrible one! (these can also be found at a certain 'elite' dealers as well)

i also covered it on my blog:
                            http://airsoftodyssey.blogspot.com/2...s-mx5-pro.html

Comment

Originally posted by yosser View Post
                              I really really like this aeg from ICS. However like a previous poster I wish you could mix and match some of the features from one to another.

The 'proper' collapsable stock is much better and full ris front end from the 'other one' on one picture i've seen the pro has a 'normal' lower receiver whilst the pro-MS1 has the 'horrible one! (these can also be found at a certain 'elite' dealers as well)

i also covered it on my blog:
                              http://airsoftodyssey.blogspot.com/2...s-mx5-pro.html
                              Thanks just had a look couldnt the ugly foregrip be replaced with the g&p torch grip anyway?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumah View Post
                                Thanks just had a look couldnt the ugly foregrip be replaced with the g&p torch grip anyway?
                                i would imagin so but i dont want to spend £300 on a gun that i need to spend another £45 on to make it look alright.
                                Trader Feed back: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33754

08 Systema PTW
                                KSC USP compact
                                G&P M4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                                Working...
                                X