Marui - Upcoming Shizuoka Hobby Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marui - Upcoming Shizuoka Hobby Show

Thing is, I forsee many problems with a TM using green gas/propane. They'll likely be low-powered and to get a little extra out of them's going to require after-market Nozzles like the KSC...

...I also wonder if these will have those poxy little nozzle return springs that get twisted up all the time. It'll be interesting to see how the gas parts on this are constructed.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Thing is, I forsee many problems with a TM using green gas/propane. They'll likely be low-powered and to get a little extra out of them's going to require after-market Nozzles like the KSC...
      Hm, well if the guns follows the recent trend of TM guns being well designed to cope with a high powered gas, and the pistol does indeed have a large blowback unit and nozzle, It will hopefully cope. Even if not, the parts companies will be churning upgrades out within a month!

Comment

I wonder if the new M9A1 internals will fit into the metal kits for the old Marui M9, I've had my eye on a Guarder metal kit for a while now but I've been waiting for this new M9 to come out to see if it has upgraded internals, and I'm happy to say it does :D

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
          I wonder if the new M9A1 internals will fit into the metal kits for the old Marui M9, I've had my eye on a Guarder metal kit for a while now but I've been waiting for this new M9 to come out to see if it has upgraded internals, and I'm happy to say it does :D
          On Hyperdourako it says the blowback unit and slide is of a very different design, so I doubt it would. Also, the frame has been redesigned to be seamless and has more metal reinforcement than before, so again, probably not compatible. But, I'm sure metal kits will be around as soon enough once it's released. I heard that the release dates on there should be around August, so they'll be here before Christmas I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
            On Hyperdourako it says the blowback unit and slide is of a very different design, so I doubt it would. Also, the frame has been redesigned to be seamless and has more metal reinforcement than before, so again, probably not compatible. But, I'm sure metal kits will be around as soon enough once it's released. I heard that the release dates on there should be around August, so they'll be here before Christmas I hope.
            The problem is I'm after a specific look and I can't imagine they will do that look for the new gun. Basically I want a true Beretta 92FS, I found a guarder kit with all the correct markings.

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
              The problem is I'm after a specific look and I can't imagine they will do that look for the new gun. Basically I want a true Beretta 92FS, I found a guarder kit with all the correct markings.
              Ah right. Maybe they'll release a more standard 92 in the future with the upgraded system.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                Ah right. Maybe they'll release a more standard 92 in the future with the upgraded system.
                Maybe, although it might be possible to modify the internals of the Guarder kit for them to fit the new internals of the new Beretta.

Comment

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/event/i...1/pdf/M9A1.pdf
                  http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/event/i.../pdf/MP7A1.pdf

Official Marui PDFs on the M9 and Mp7.
                  So excited for both, despite the M9 being a stupid piece of un-ergonomy

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
                    So excited for both, despite the M9 being a stupid piece of un-ergonomy
                    I think the're one of the least capable full size 9x19s to be honest, but there is some attraction them that I can't shake.

Comment

Same. There is just something about them
                      For a 9mm its big, awkward and chunky, but I think its Italian lineage attracts me to it.

Comment

MP7 metal or plastic? I might just die of happiness if it's RS materials!! That being said, I won't be buying it for a while...let everyone else work through any issues before I buy it
                        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Originally posted by systema PTW SOPMOD View Post
                          MP7 metal or plastic? I might just die of happiness if it's RS materials!! That being said, I won't be buying it for a while...let everyone else work through any issues before I buy it
                          Plastic where it is on the real one (Most of it), and metal on it where it is on the real one. I can't see there being many issues really, TM tests their stuff a lot before their release. I have bough about 5 TM guns the second they were released in the UK and never had any issues.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                          Working...
                          X