• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FCS CQB Site

New CQB Site opening Chelmsford 5th August

Re: New FCS CQB Site

Already booked and ready to go

Looks like the site has a lot of potential for some tight cqb - cant wait to see how that building is laid out. Excited about it? Yes!

Comment

Price? Better be less than £30 considering its no longer in London
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Not far from me, are there any photos knocking about? Anyone know how many people the site can host?

Comment

The opening day is limited to 32 price 20 quid . NO RENTALS . For photos look up Danbury Palace , Danbury

Comment

Normal days are going to be £35 (if booked in advance) and up to 50 players. Although as its a new site, they may alter those figures up or down.

So price wise, its £1 less than the mall and £5 more than raf upper heyford and red1skirmish. About right in my view.

Looks like they will be running games every 2 weeks, from 19th Aug (not counting 5th aug, which is essentially a trial to test the site.)

Will let you know feedback from the day, but lets face it, there arent many pure cqb sites around. Sure, quite a few fibua sites, but not many indoor sites, like bexley which has now sadly been demolished.

The only thing i would say is they aim for a more tactical experience and do have ammo limits on each game of 300 for your primary. Games are usually fairly short, about 30-60 mins, so if your idea of fun is full auto mayhem, it may not be for you! If in doubt, try it, its always good trying out somewhere new. The small team based gameplay also makes it a very sociable and friendly environment, more so than sites where you only have red and yellow teams. Particularly good if you are a lone gun like me.

Comment

ive booked...does anyone know the site fps limits?
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by bovinedog View Post
                Normal days are going to be £35 (if booked in advance) and up to 50 players. Although as its a new site, they may alter those figures up or down.

So price wise, its £1 less than the mall and £5 more than raf upper heyford and red1skirmish. About right in my view.

Why do you consider that to be right? Just curious, I think personally the mall and others you mentioned are over priced,
                Ok so its in a palace, that could explain the price
                also fps should be the same as all their other sites 328
                Last edited by Beef; 21 July, 2012, 01:03.
                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

i agree any site over £25 is too much,but theres a lot that seem to be going in that direction over £30 i mean
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                    i agree any site over £25 is too much,but theres a lot that seem to be going in that direction over £30 i mean
                    So I will now be sticking to TWA with its price drop to £20 for my cqb needs,
                    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Well, the important part of my comment is "in my view". i do think thats fair value, because I know how much i pay at other sites and how much fun I usually have at an fcs day.

Price and value are two different thngs, and value is very subjective and personal. I see the fcs days as good value, others may not. Same with tier 1 events, nae weekender etc. Some will think they are worth it, others will not. Thats one of the interesting thngs about airsoft, theres something out there for everyone.

I have only been airsofting for a year and have only played at cqb or fibua sites. I have been about once a month and I have not been to a woodland site yet. Cheapest day was probably £25, with most expensive being about £60 i think, for a night and day event. Average price is probably about £35. As im doing it fairly infrequently, i dont mind paying a bit more to play with a company who run it how i like. As i can only get out to airsoft once a month, a few quid more i green fees is less relevant than other factors.

So thats where i'm coming from. Your views will be different, buts thats fine.

Comment

I doubt very much that after all the costs are totalled up etc that airsoft site owners make that much, it's probably a labour of love more than anything. Site does look good though, here's one pic I just found http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VeOtcLeyhe..._5134+blog.jpg

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a decent site, the price does seem a little high though. Virus was like 20-25 quid at one point, my regular is 15 quid walkon (a tenner if you are a member), that's in a warehouse with buildings put into it so very close CQB, full auto outside 'buildings' semi auto inside the 'buildings', max FPS is 350.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Would some one pm me the web address of this place as I can't find it on the web thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jameshollis86 View Post
                              Would some one pm me the web address of this place as I can't find it on the web thanks.
                              James, there's a clue in the title, just google it :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

headshotso19 Find out more about headshotso19
                              Working...
                              X