Tm gbb MP7a1 release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm gbb MP7a1 release date

just seen that you can buy these from a retailer for £369.98 with a spare mag.
    Last edited by CK; 13 November, 2012, 16:27.
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Couldn't justify spending this kind of money on a new weapon that will only work for the warmer part of the year here in the UK. Shame as it looks fantastic
      TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Originally posted by Cojack View Post
        Couldn't justify spending this kind of money on a new weapon that will only work for the warmer part of the year here in the UK. Shame as it looks fantastic
        I highly doubt that, most TMs work all year round.

Comment

So does the KWA :P

Handled the TM MP7 and very tempted, but not enough to sell up the KWA one.

Still same parts wobble (grip and mag) and mine is years old. Parts feel slightly smaller aswell which is weird.
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

any info on when we will see the nk 416? price ? and does it use same mags as the sopmod anyone know????

Comment

Originally posted by glenny View Post
              any info on when we will see the nk 416? price ? and does it use same mags as the sopmod anyone know????
              No release date for Asia yet, let alone UK. As for mags, it can use Socom/Sopmod mags but comes with 416 mags that will also be sold separately .

Comment

completely forgot about a 416 coming out soon. Still waiting for the Vector though
                Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

i think i will be buying one of the 416's next year, woo hoo

Comment

One thing I don't like about the TM MP7 is the cocking lever is even smaller (in fact several parts seem smaller) and the body is shinier than the KSC Japan version . Seems to work well but not as snappy as the KSC

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                      One thing I don't like about the TM MP7 is the cocking lever is even smaller (in fact several parts seem smaller) and the body is shinier than the KSC Japan version . Seems to work well but not as snappy as the KSC
                      Not sure if it's shinier, lots of initial reviews say the finish is nicer than the KWA, much improved over the old TM finish. As for snappiness, at least the kick is supposedly much better, even on 134a.

Comment

it has more forward thump than the KSC but the rearward kick is pretty much the same

EDIT- it was shinier than the KSC we had it next to

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
                        Working...
                        X