Zeta Labs VSS Vintorez release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zeta Labs VSS Vintorez release date

Im not a huge fan no. The worst gun I have ever owned was made by G&G.
    I also find the prices for some of their extras rather eye searingly high as well.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I had no idea G&G were working on a VSS.

I REALLY hope its nothing like G&Gs other AKs. Sure they perform well, but I just hate the feel of them. They just cant compete externally with other AK manufacturers out like LCT, VFC, CA, Real Sword and even Cymas new models.

Comment

my G&G AIMS is excellent quality, inside and out, still need to post some pics with my PK-A attached

Comment

The above makes me happy as if G&G produce an even halfway decent VSS i will be grabbing one, just to please my inner STALKER if nothing else.

I've just remebered and i think its discussed elsewhere the pre prod/teaser pics of the Zeta Labs VSS showed it with an APS v3 blowback gearbox in so from what i've heard there may be a question over the internals should it ever appear......
          Originally posted by tackle
          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

G&G had the VSS on a 'coming soon' board at a russian airsoft show a couple of months ago,

i promptly emailed Amo over a G&G customer services & got a very friendly reply;

'Thank you for your mail.

We have plan to make the VSS vintores , but released date not know.

If we have any news , we will put the information on our website : )

Have a good day!

Sincerely,'

i've owned 8 or 9 G&G rifles in the last 3 years and every one of them has been solid as a rock, they're branching out to more AK variants including a line of various '74 models too by the looks of things
            'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

"release date not known" is still Better than zeta labs "coming soon-release date early 2012" which is what was quoted for the Vintorez.
              Originally posted by tackle
              For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

yup! looks like they've got at least the v1 prototype made up as well with the marketing image they used. the only AEG G&G failed to release that they announced to my knowledge was the p90 & we all know what happened with that so i'm VERY hopefully we'll see this, maybe even this year?
                'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

There is a Russian made Vintorez,along with the VAL and SR-3M, which will set you back about $1,150 (£730, similar to what I paid for my RS SVD + scope + mags). I was planning on getting an SR-3M until I saw the Polar Star Fusion Engine for V3 and so I'm ditching AEGs and switching to HPA. Basically removing all my gearboxes and then sticking a few of them in my guns. Life will be better without those pesty gear boxes!

Only reason it's so expensive is because they're custom made to order. They can be ordered with an LCT gearbox for the $1,150 or without for about $200 less.

Comment

these from the place of propaganda that happens to be soviet based?

theres a video on youtube made by Dmitry who runs the place, if i understand properly they're made from mostly RS parts & the suppressor on the other two models is actually a barrel extension as well

Comment

Indeed, they are top pieces of kit and feel the real deal. Veeeeery expensive though...

Every Russian lover's wet dream

Comment

The Zeta Labs VSS and VAL will never be released.

Ever.

Zeta labs have fucked their customers over (me being one of them), what I've seen of the VSS prototype is not impressive at all, and with the amount of refunds that have been claimed, Zeta Labs is in the shitter. And with the amount of alternatives that have been announced, there is no way they are climbing out of this.

/thread

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

if you happen to know someone who can build custom guns for you......

Comment

Originally posted by Kamarov View Post
                            The Zeta Labs VSS and VAL will never be released.

Ever.

Zeta labs have fucked their customers over (me being one of them), what I've seen of the VSS prototype is not impressive at all, and with the amount of refunds that have been claimed, Zeta Labs is in the shitter. And with the amount of alternatives that have been announced, there is no way they are climbing out of this.

/thread

GOD

...F*CKING

DAMN IT! i wanted as VSS vintorez so bad

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Threepwood Find out more about Threepwood
                            Working...
                            X