Dboys make a 850Rnd hicap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dboys make a 850Rnd hicap.

oh noes im ashamed .... i played a skirmish the other day using ... 4 hicap glock mags ....... i feel dirty ;p ....... officially the best game in a looong time ^^

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Re: Dboys make a 850Rnd hicap.

Hicap/midcap/locap, if it makes you happy, its right for that person. I use midcaps because I hate the rattling with a passion, but I do carry a hicap (crammed to avoid the rattle) in case I end up in a situation that needs some suppressing fire, that works for me as its a game. I've done my time in the mob and think the view that guns are tools to do a job is about right, so yeh, if youre the only guy using locaps against a field full of highcaps, its going to be rough, same as if you used a pistol against a field full of Gpmg's.

So ok, if you want to use real caps thats cool and I get the satisfaction of getting someone through tactics and a single shot, I also get the fun aspect of watching a stream of bb's going everywhere (maybe because the person firing hasn't yet developed the confidence or skill to play with limited rounds.

Using midcaps, I personally like going up against someone with a highcap, makes a good challenge and forces me to up my game...
      At the end of the day:
      Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
      people have different play style's
      and there simply is no 'right or wrong'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
      Working...
      X