Junior Starter Day (Swindon, SN5 4EG) 5th May 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Junior Starter Day (Swindon, SN5 4EG) 5th May 2013

BAMF, are you being serious or just trolling?

"It's a bad idea to get new people interested in the sport because they might do something naughty and endanger the sport"...

If you're being serious then can I point out that if new people don't come in to the sport, it's dead on its feet!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobySnacks View Post
      BAMF, are you being serious or just trolling?

"It's a bad idea to get new people interested in the sport because they might do something naughty and endanger the sport"...

If you're being serious then can I point out that if new people don't come in to the sport, it's dead on its feet!

I can't see your point where you neither state that "New people" should either be over, or under18? I'm sure plenty of adults airsoft for their first time?

My initial post was merely an opinion. Something you should encourage by your logic. As if people like me don't post, the forum would be dead on its feet (sic).
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Who's Coming Tomorrow? I know I am.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
        Working...
        X