GHK G5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHK G5

Hi, just wondering if anyone has spotted one of these, they are quite new and look pretty cool.
    It's not based on a real gun but apparently, but it does look like a scorpion evolution or a Masada and a Scar fused together.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368264296.148993.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368264317.581643.jpg

I had a play with the prototype just before its release. Very nice, with good recoil, and very loud.

A friend of mine picked one up, and so far, reports are good.

The only thing stopping me getting one at present is the price of the mags.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Also, the mags weigh about as much as the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Turkey View Post
        Also, the mags weigh about as much as the gun.
        This is true. Lol

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: GHK G5

My home field's shop has them in! I'll be going in to pick up a different gun today, will see if I can get a play with one.

Comment

hopefully the efficiency will at least be near that shown in the video. A reasonably priced GBB you can use in all weathers pleases me deeply.

personally, i will be a little more cautious and wait until these have been out for a while and the efficiency and longevity of the parts have been confirmed.
            -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

It just looks like a rebodied Knights PDW, which GHK also do which comes with the added benefit of being faithfully based on a real firearm.

Call me jaded but I'm not a fan of this raft of ficticious airsoft guns coming out. Cybergun/Umarex have a lot to answer for.
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

as long as it goes bang and shoots a pellet im not overly fussed. Id rather have an airsoft gun that fires a decent ROF and FPS than something shoehorned into the shame of something that is a "real gun" shape.
                -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

For me it ticks all the boxes. Compact , interesting idea using a magnet instead of spring and redesigned Mags. Good ROF and FPS. Survived a trip to the freezer and a real gas saver!!! A competitive price for the rifle and you can get mags for 44 in the UK. They look great. I believe they are a close impression of the CZ 5.56 skorpion evo. Although I too see the mini ACR.

If I can't get an MP7 I'm getting one of these!!!

Comment

Look at the test in this video.

The magazines are put in a freezer and used straight after. The guy manages 3 loads with a cold mag.

Marco
                    Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

I like it, and hopefully I'll have chance soon to have a look-see in the flesh at my local retailer. Plus it does resemble the CZ Scorpion EVO III slightly:

rimg_0301c-tfb-450x227.jpg

Comment

That's the video I've seen. They do seem awesome little beasts!!! I love mp7s but this is growing on me haha

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                          It just looks like a rebodied Knights PDW, which GHK also do which comes with the added benefit of being faithfully based on a real firearm.

Call me jaded but I'm not a fan of this raft of ficticious airsoft guns coming out. Cybergun/Umarex have a lot to answer for.
                          Spot on, as far as im concerned. If you want guns that aren't modelled after a real one, then go play paintball.

Comment

Hang on one second.

It's an AR15... THAT YOU CAN H&K SLAP???

Opinion changed, I want one.

As a side point, someone needs to make that CZ Scorpion Evo.
                            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

ASG are making the skorpion evo 3. working bolt stop, electronic control all singing all dancing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                              Working...
                              X