Collapse

GHK G5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have mine next week it's difficult and from reviews it sound pretty good.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: GHK G5

Has anyone got one yet???

Comment

Trailed one this weekend. Gas efficiency was very good. Very light and manoeuvrable, with very good range on the stock hop rubber, (60 metres ish). And it's bloody loud as well. Didn't encounter any teething problems.

I recommend

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Got one of these at the Airsoft Arms Fair today. Beautiful piece of kit - so loud and kicks like a mule! Range 50m+ (underhopping .3s atm)

Hop adjusting wheel incredibly stiff. Had to strip it again to run the wheel back and forth a few times to make it easier to adjust but its still a huge effort to do so. Hopping problems I've heard of seem to be just a bedding in problem - started off over-hopping when set to minimum/off but now its slightly underhopping .3s on just above minimum.

Does anybody know how to take apart the magazine? The follower spring is so stiff and i can only get about 20BBs in there, seems I'm not alone in this.

Here she is:

Comment

Just got mine

It's very light and small.
            Handles very well.
            It's loud!!
            And kicks a lot!

I only managed 28 bullets. The mag is very stiff. I guess will take few loads for the spring's tension to adjust.
            Instructions are very bad translated but it shows there are two longer versions, carbine and DMR. It shows how modular this gun is. I hope they will be available soon as separate kit.

It comes with a stock adapter for M4 rod (to buy separately) and stock.

Marco
            Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

Had a look at one of these last week, really nice bit of kit! light but feels really robust, nice kick but controllable on full auto, I've played with the WE PDW, WE M14, WE G36 but this feels totally different. If I get another GBB rifle this'll be the one

The guy showing me fired a mag off full auto and there didn't seem to be any noticeable cool down (anyone else found this?) Yep, you can do the HK slap on it, but I'm not 100% sure the cocking lever would be strong enough to do it everytime. With the stock folded it tiny!!

I didn't get a chance to look at the mags, are they the same fitting as WE or WA etc?

Comment

Mine came to cracking little gun. But 4mag through no problems one only ran out of gass on 4th mag.

Its very sturdy and feel solid. The bolt stop prevents dry firing but can be disabled.

Just need to get more mags. Will be running this weekend

Comment

I heard someone was firing mag after mag in sub zero temperatures on one of these bad boys ! Externally im not a fan look a little like a CQB XM8 of some sort ! but from what I've heard flawless internally !
                  sigpic

Comment

Could anyone tell me if these are Propane capable? if so i think i'm going to buy one! :D

Comment

Yes they are

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

GHK are making a tan model and looks very cool. So I decided to add some tan to mine, all Magpul accessories.

Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

I think this gun is amazing! I've been looking for a gas dmr for ages and if they bring out a long barrelled one I'll get it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
                            I think this gun is amazing! I've been looking for a gas dmr for ages and if they bring out a long barrelled one I'll get it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                            There will be an extension kit too, very soon.
                            Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

just got one myself,awesome.having the same issue with the mags being difficult to load can comfortably load about 21 rounds buts a real struggle to get any more in ,28 was the most i managed and it felt like the speed loader was going to break anyone solved this yet?.and as for realism i would much rather rock up in a aliens colonial marine or army of two loadout than yet another real world soldier gettup so this suits me perfectly.

Comment

I sprayed a little silicone down them and loaded unloaded them same as do with PTW mags has gone the trick

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                                Working...
                                X