This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Very bad news for airsoft

Zeroin VCRA debates, how I have missed them...

Comment

Let's all have a pop at under-18s and get all the regular arguments into one thread!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
        Zeroin VCRA debates, how I have missed them...
        Well thats what this thread is here for really. The only problem with it before was it kepped popping up in threads that were nothing to do with the VCRA.

Comment

Originally posted by reflexsnipe View Post
          in addition to my last past, I just thought that UKARA members should still be allowed RIFs; but we should have more clear guns for -18s. I'd be very happy to back getting the bright two tones banned (keeping the ones people already own) and to have clear guns for legit -18 skirmishers (they'd still have to be gifted them).

Being a two-tone user who only has clear guns atm, I much prefer the look and so does every other person that has seen my G&G gr16. This could also prevent kids from wanting to spray their guns black which could put the sport in trouble.

Am I correct in thinking all UKARA members would be happy with clear guns being used? It seems the majority the people that were very "anti two tone" seem alright with this idea, would be interesting to see what you think

Tom
          i agree, however, there are very few company's actually making them at the moment, and i doubt many more will for the small market of "unregistered british players"

Comment

Actually this thread was about criminals making real guns resemble two tones but its just going back to the traditional griping of under eighteens who cant get guns.

Yes it sucks, no its probably not fair, but its the LAW.

Comment

Clear Bodies > Two Tone.

Punish the Criminals > Punish law abiding citizens.

We shouldnt be punished for criminal actions. Punish the Criminals. Find a solution that WORKS this time.
              Originally posted by B.E.N.
              Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
              Tactical bed covers...
              Double or single?

Comment

Originally posted by zulu View Post
                i agree, however, there are very few company's actually making them at the moment, and i doubt many more will for the small market of "unregistered british players"
                Well, ICS are making some now and so are G&G; they've got an alright variety and I'm sure it's enough to keep people happy :P

And Dave this is completely relevant to the OP becuase it's about how we can fix that problem

Comment

i know, they are all armalites...

Comment

Originally posted by iAndersonzxX View Post
                    Clear Bodies > Two Tone.

Punish the Criminals > Punish law abiding citizens.

We shouldnt be punished for criminal actions. Punish the Criminals. Find a solution that WORKS this time.
                    Well my vote is for shooting everyone waving a gun in public. That would work.

Comment

• Re: Very bad news for airsoft

lol,

smart criminals, lets be honest, its a good idea.

its not great for us obviously.

i still stand by a proper licencing system for owning RIF's, i was never a supporter of 2-tones.

if you really like and enjoy the sport, £20 a year for a licence.

just what i think anyway.

Boris
                      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by reflexsnipe View Post
                        I'd be very happy to back getting the bright two tones banned (keeping the ones people already own) and to have clear guns for legit -18 skirmishers (they'd still have to be gifted them).
                        That won't solve the problem mentioned by the OP, though.
                        If 2-tones are allowed to be kept after a ban, the criminals can, and will, paint their guns. There'd be no effect whatsoever on the criminals, and law-abiding citizens will be penalised - again...

Comment

Clear guns have a purpose, two tones don't.

An expert can quickly assess a clear gun, see the internals and deduce its not real. What is the difference between a real bright orange glock and a fake metal bright orange glock? Not a great deal!

Comment

To be honest though theres only so far painting your real firearm green will take you... if any police officer takes a close look at it they should be able to tell, if you do something illegal with it you're f***ed anyway

Comment

Imo the biggest f***er is the press, reporting bad stuff bowt the police and firearms (and the army) all they are doing is adding fuel to the fire and giving the criminals yet another loophole/excuse/whatever. On one hand they paint the ARTs in a bad light yet then when some armed crim isnt caught or shot then theyre all like "the police and powers that be should have done more to prevent this" Hypocritical C**Ts i hate them which is why out of principal i dont watch the news or buy papers. The only thing im interested in, in the news is fellow soldiers killed and injured in Afghan/NI/anywhere in the world and stuff that applies to my job. Which i can get off the Defence internet thingymajig. S**t em bunch of jobsworth p****s!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                                lol,

smart criminals, lets be honest, its a good idea.

its not great for us obviously.

i still stand by a proper licencing system for owning RIF's, i was never a supporter of 2-tones.

if you really like and enjoy the sport, £20 a year for a licence.

just what i think anyway.

Boris
                                I agree with that but that still means -18s cant play. Maybe they could get a membership which would allow their parents to buy them RIFs providing they were responsible and legitimate skirmishers. That or allow the legit -18s access to the same membership but instead allow them to be gifted clear guns instead of bright coloured ones?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Splitter Find out more about Splitter
                                Working...
                                X