Teenager shot in face in Swindon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teenager shot in face in Swindon.

Wow stupid idiots....serves him right... 4 years ago I heard about a small gang who all had springers sprayed black one was a M4 they were playing and pretending to shoot each other point blank when a man in his 50s saw what was happening and called for armed cops the guy with the when the police called him to drop the gun thought it was his mates joking and turned around to shoot them and the police shot him....with a real MP5 sooo no messing

Comment

May be more appropriate to seek a ban on sensationalist journalism ...(just a thought)
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

So this has proved I think two very important things;
        1) If your to stupid to handle firearms, Karma will dictate you will either get shot in the face or shoot your own penis.
        2)The thigh in most cases makes and excellent backstop.
        "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
        Life in the fast lane........
        sigpic

Comment

If you see shops etc that are selling illegal items etc it is your duty as responsible airsofters to ensure the authorities are notified . It's all part of being "self regulated" and it's about time we took it seriously !
          I'm quite happy and willing to make sure someone gets visited by the Police if they endanger my hobby (a hobby I have enjoyed for well over 20 years)
          It would be nice if others thought the same

Comment

Me and Roxy called police on a small shop in Northampton last Christmas. They were selling WELL M16 AEGs for £10! They had a crate of them that kids were just pouring over (what 11 year old wouldn't?).

A week earlier I went to buy one and when I asked if he was going to check my viable defence he went very sheepish and said "I'll just check on the computer in the other room", came back after 30 seconds and said "yup your all good to go" to which I asked how he could have possibly checked a defence since I hadn't told him anything about me. He later asked what I was getting at, to which I suggested he did his homework on the sale of RIFs.

A week later me and Roxy walked past and he now had them in the window, at which point we found 2 local bobbies walking the street and explained what was happening, at which point they radioed in... haven't seen that shop open since.
            King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by pacey View Post
              So this has proved I think two very important things;
              1) If your to stupid to handle firearms, Karma will dictate you will either get shot in the face or shoot your own penis.
              2)The thigh in most cases makes and excellent backstop.
              Nothing wrong with handling firearms, it's doing it irresponsibly and dangerously that is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                Nothing wrong with handling firearms, it's doing it irresponsibly and dangerously that is the problem.
                That was my point, irresponsibly and dangerously = a stupid.
                "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                Life in the fast lane........
                sigpic

Comment

I would imagine the police are searching every house on that street, I am supposing the shots came from one of them. Hopefully the culprit will be found and the exact weapon finally known. I do hope the child is ok after this horrible ordeal.
                  sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AirsoftSuzi I play at Lane End (Xsite), EXA and my home site is Com3 (R.I.F.T) Find out more about AirsoftSuzi
                  Working...
                  X