WE Europe Logistics - Official UK Based WE Distributor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Europe Logistics - Official UK Based WE Distributor

NOT A RETAILER SO DON'T NUKE THIS PLEASE MODS!!!

That said, with this, WE part availability should be on the up, and with them offering servicing too!

http://www.weairsofteurope.com/

Image from Arnies Airsoft.

Re: WE Europe Logistics - Official UK Based WE Distributor

The boys have worked hard to make it all happen. They have a good team there.

The bit about being RoHS compliant is the gem stone though. Some retailers have just been caught out. In a nut shell, all components must certain criteria such as lead free solder etc. Knowing that the WE stuff is RoHS compliant you can be confident that retailers will get their bits without customs confiscating the shipment.

Comment

Very good, my main frustrations with WE was parts availability. This is good news.
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Looks like prices will go up as WE Europe will be looking to take their chunk of profit out of the supply chain.

As to this talk of CE and RoHS certification, it's a red herring - both CE and RoHS can be quickly and cheaply self-certified (a very simple process when we're talking about low tech kit such as Airsoft guns!).

Comment

An retailer recently had something like £60k of stock seized.......

Even if it is cheap to self certify, the stumble in cash flow and the time taken to do everything is still a potential nightmare.

Comment

if you look at the model they are not adding themselves into the chain so it is actually getting cheaper !

They are just a direct route to the WE factory instead of a distributer going to the WE HK or WE Taiwan office and bringing it over to sell to retailers which does add cost .

Also to back up what Loki said the ROHS inspections are currently doing the rounds and as someone working in the airsoft retail industry I can tell you first hand that it really matters to have the ROHS certificates supplied by the factory / distributer rather than having to pay for testing etc ourselves which again increases the end user cost

Comment

Hi there guys,

Just to clarify we are the European division of WE and NOT a distributor.

The team at WE Europe are working very hard to bring fantastic products and parts support to the EU.

We want to take airsofting to the next level for the benefit of every one.

Thanks for the support guys its appreciated

Happy Airsofting !

Comment

Thanks for coming along guys !

Comment

this is fantastic news!! i really think WE have raised their game recently. they keep making better stuff nowadays.
                  its good that spares are readily available too as i run 2 beretta m9's. one of them is a long slide version and the other is a samurai edge
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that. Nice to know you're actually part of WE, not just a distributor.

loki and 1st cdo - I spent a while working under numerous ISO, BSI, ANSI, ASTM specs and European certification schemes - I know how much of a bugger it is to make sure that all the boxes are ticked!

Comment

indeed, luckily it is not my department :D

Comment

good to see a we oem setting up in UK should help with parts availability. i think a certain military spec is the inauthorised we distributor in the UK ?

Comment

There are many WE resellers in the UK.

Just to clarify again WE Europe is not a reseller but the European division of WE.

All authorised WE stock for Europe will now move through us bringing many benefits for the end user and retail outlets.

Thanks

Comment

Yes yes, but where is the GBBr MP5?
                            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

+1 to that!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ajhayter Rookie Airsofter, regular motorcylist, avid gamer! Find out more about Ajhayter
                              Working...
                              X