Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE Europe Logistics - Official UK Based WE Distributor

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
    Yes yes, but where is the GBBr MP5,Steyr Aug,P90?
    FFY
    Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

I dont like AUGs or P90s.
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
        Yes yes, but where is the GBBr MP5?
        You mean this?
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Yeah but its long overdue now
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

oh thats great guys, but maybe you can tell me why my replacement parts I ordered from you still havent arrived.

or why you dont respond to my emails?

WE have indeed bought up their game, just same old customer service wrapped in a new sparkly bundle.
            -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Im sorry to hear that.

What email address have you been contacting ?

PM me so I can sort this for you.

We have had no parts orders as of yet as parts infrastructure is still being put in place so this is an interesting claim to me.

Thanks

Comment

Also please not that:

http://www.weairsoft-europe.com/

IS NOT. WE Europe but a reseller illegally using WE's logos.

There has been alot of confusion up to this point. Please note that they have NOTHING to do with WE and WE's European operations.

Thanks

Comment

That you Ross?

Comment

PM sent, with copies of the emails amaze me if you can
                    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Originally posted by the_monkey View Post
                      oh thats great guys, but maybe you can tell me why my replacement parts I ordered from you still havent arrived.

or why you dont respond to my emails?

WE have indeed bought up their game, just same old customer service wrapped in a new sparkly bundle.
                      Sorry but you must be the only poor sod to have this unless you are using the wrong WE Europe.

WE have got this so well down to a fine art now. Solid service and its airsofters running the show which to me means a more personal level of expertise and actual care in to the market and that has already been displayed.

I've met a couple of the WE chaps and they have the passion and the spirit (not spirits) in them to own the market.

Although they have a ginger working for them and thats a bit dodgy but we'll let that go :P

Comment

After reading the email I was correct in thinking this was the wrong we europe.

I have pmd you the correct email for our tech management.

Thanks

Comment

Looking forward to being able to fetch WE Europe a cold beer each on Saturday!

Comment

You're signature is very effective WE Europe! Now I REALLY want a nighthawk!

Comment

Any new on P90 GBBR?

Comment

Yes...it turns out that indeed I was duped by the clone company...im sure their is some irony in this.

I look forward to having the matter resolved quickly.

Many thanks for your help so far, I hope it does bear fruit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ajhayter Rookie Airsofter, regular motorcylist, avid gamer! Find out more about Ajhayter
                                Working...
                                X