ICS tag grenades now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ICS tag grenades now available

Mind you I just checked and it actually states - 'any rocket launcher, or any mortar, for projecting a stabilised missile, other than a launcher or mortar designed for line-throwing or pyrotechnic purposes or as signalling apparatus'

So I'd have thought that this scenario would fall under 'pyrotechnic purposes'...On the other hand I would certainly be contacting a relevant person/authority to get clarification before I tried to purchase any as I don't fancy doing time for it lol.
    Sarge: We're not retreating! We're advancing toward future victory!

Comment

I have already checked the legalities and they are section 5

Comment

This country really does suck sometimes.

I really wanted a set of those smoke grenades. Would have been a massive help at milsims.

Appreciate the direct fire being a no-no, but the smokes? Bah!
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

get over it, means we get to keep playing our game.
          besides, i get the feeling this would end up in a scenario where matey boy has the money, and can buy the shells VS the rest of the plebs who just play with AEG etc etc. makes the game one sided, takes away the fun.

keep it simple keep it cheap make it more about skill, less about throwing money at it.
          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Ah, that old chestnut.

"Waaaaahhh!!! He has more money than me! Not fair! We must kill his family, destroy his class, and seize the assets for more equitable distribution among the people! Waaaaahhh!!!"

Im not going to feel bad for working hard and having the collateral for funding my hobby to whatever degree of 'excess' you seem to find so offensive.

It will always be about skill. But it never hurts to have the best tools to compliment it.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

lol, trust me, job i do money isn't a problem. i just see this sapping a lot of fun and enjoyment from it all at the price of risking our game.
              -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
              -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

I can only see it adding to the fun and enjoyment. As ive said, i can understand the direct fire bangs being an issue. But the smokes will be a great tactical asset. Theyre not much beyond hefting one, but much cooler.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Doombull3t A small town fellow, joined the army at a young age, enjoy anything that means I can shoot the hell out of people and cause misery and pain to all :P I also enjoy the occasional brew! Find out more about Doombull3t
                Working...
                X