New WE MSK GBBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WE MSK GBBR

has anyone seen this on Facebook, only saw it this morning and i believe it has a QD barrel

hopefully this link will work

https://www.facebook.com/WEGBB/media...8991684&type=3
    Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Re: New WE MSK GBBR

Jesus Christ - is that huge chunk of metal the entire moving bolt, or is it just an enclosure for it?

Comment

Hmmm thats a purty rifle :D

Comment

Originally posted by TomFahey View Post
        Jesus Christ - is that huge chunk of metal the entire moving bolt, or is it just an enclosure for it?
        Yeah looks like a massive bolt carrier, can't imagine that moving very fast...

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          Yeah looks like a massive bolt carrier, can't imagine that moving very fast...
          Should cycle fine, not much different from the Beta Project kit in size.
          Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
            Should cycle fine, not much different from the Beta Project kit in size.
            Depends what kind of distance it travels. Looks similar mass to a WE AK bolt, so if the travel is anywhere near that of their AKs, I would imagine it's very slow. Probably more like the distance of their G36s, but the carrier does look heavy.

Comment

this came out of nowhere o.O
              'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                Depends what kind of distance it travels. Looks similar mass to a WE AK bolt, so if the travel is anywhere near that of their AKs, I would imagine it's very slow. Probably more like the distance of their G36s, but the carrier does look heavy.
                Its using the same principle for the recoil spring as the beta project kit also, and from comparing the photo to the internals of my converted Masada, the spring guide setup looks to be close to identical. Almost as if they've re-engineered it to work with their own GBB systems. Just hoping that it doesn't run hot, as WE confirmed that we are to expect it to be on sale in the next fortnight on their facebook page. If it runs hot, I suspect we will be waiting a fair amount of time to catch up with an NPAS.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
                  Its using the same principle for the recoil spring as the beta project kit also, and from comparing the photo to the internals of my converted Masada, the spring guide setup looks to be close to identical. Almost as if they've re-engineered it to work with their own GBB systems. Just hoping that it doesn't run hot, as WE confirmed that we are to expect it to be on sale in the next fortnight on their facebook page. If it runs hot, I suspect we will be waiting a fair amount of time to catch up with an NPAS.
                  i think all the WE NPASs fit as i have the same NPAS in my g39 as i have in my Scar, and if a certain place sells them then it will come with 1 fitted. as its a WE it will run hot as they have different FPS limit in Taiwan then here (in fact everywhere pretty much is higher than the UK)

PS before you jump all over me Iain, i did say i think

Comment

Picture doesn't work for me! And can't find their face book page.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                      Picture doesn't work for me! And can't find their face book page.
                      this is their facebook page Coski hopefully that'll work

https://www.facebook.com/WEGBB?fref=ts

Comment

That does indeed work buddy, cheers.

So it's essentialy an ACR. Well count me in. That front end looks hot.

Comment

i like the idea of QD barrels, if it is then hopefully there will be some extra 1 you can get for it

Comment

Originally posted by felix80 View Post
                            i think all the WE NPASs fit as i have the same NPAS in my g39 as i have in my Scar, and if a certain place sells them then it will come with 1 fitted. as its a WE it will run hot as they have different FPS limit in Taiwan then here (in fact everywhere pretty much is higher than the UK)

PS before you jump all over me Iain, i did say i think
                            OK, well on that front I won't argue, as I only ever put npas in M4 based WE rifles, so I've got no clue.

Originally posted by felix80 View Post
                            i like the idea of QD barrels, if it is then hopefully there will be some extra 1 you can get for it
                            I'm hoping they will do something akin to what PTS did with the different barrel and handguard lengths, would quite like one with a rifle length setup :3

Comment

I suspect they'll just do a 10.5 inch barrel. It's a pretty niche market, and I don't think the 18 inch barrel would attract enough interest unless they did a longer handguard with it.

You never know what RA Tech may produce though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

felix80 aged 31 been in the Andrew for 8 yrs now, based in Yeovilton with CHF (Commando Helicopter Force) attached to 846NAS and Im Jack as F**K so I'm told Find out more about felix80
                              Working...
                              X