Comment

Re: Tm show teaser

Also a hk45

Comment

Ah... Here: http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/to...13/teaser.html

Comment

Can any of you gun identifiers work out what the m4 / 416 variant is ?

Comment

The Tavor has me intrigued, but that will surely disappear after I see the price. Personally I think it's one of the nicer looking bulpups.
            Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Hyperdouraku seem to think the M4 is an AEG. A GBBR would be great but it's probably another HC model or a recoil with a special front end.

The TAR 21 could be anything - really hoping it's a recoil and not a Boys 3/4 size gun etc...

The next is an HK416 front end, maybe a new QD silencer/tracer or something? Maybe a whole new 416, the little sliding stock one maybe.

And, of course, the long awaited HK45 GBB is finally ready...big surprise...

Comment

Ooooooo

Tm hk.45 is actually ready if it wasnt for the fact thay uk retailers will be looking to charge 180 odd quid for it i might be excited.
                Originally posted by tackle
                For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

The tavor looks good, would be awesome if its a recoil!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
                    Ooooooo

Tm hk.45 is actually ready if it wasnt for the fact thay uk retailers will be looking to charge 180 odd quid for it i might be excited.

Get it from Japan, always worked out cheaper for me. Not sure if I like the HK45. I love the look and the grip, but I hate the safety, it is right in the way of my thumb like on USPs and the slide lock is a little to far back for me. I like a grip with nothing sticking to get in the way of my thumbs.

Comment

The HK45... If it ever actually comes to light (we've been here before) will have to be DAMNED GOOD to better the KWA one. That thing is a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        The HK45... If it ever actually comes to light (we've been here before) will have to be DAMNED GOOD to better the KWA one. That thing is a hammer.
                        At least it won't shoot like 400 FPS out of the box! I remember buying one and I didn't chrono it before I took it to Ground Zero, where I got it tested and found it was doing 410 with Guarder Gas. I would personally like a DAO one with no safety, but DAO wouldn't really work with GBB.

Last edited by Apurturesci; 6 September, 2013, 10:05.

Comment

That's where making a nice new rocket valve is handy!

The safety pissed me off a bit at first too, you kinda get used to it though...

Comment

I don't know, I'm really fussy with pistols. Most of them either have a safety that gets in the way of my high grip, or a slide lock that is so far rearward I always seem to be depressing it with my thumb - the only designs so far that work for me 100% are 1911s (Where my thumb can ride over the safety), Glocks, M&Ps (Hopefully TM will come out with that next hobby show)and smooth guns like the SIG P230/PPK etc. Either way, I'll probably buy one if the slide is reinforced - I HATE slide notches wearing down, even the KWA wore down after a while so plastic won't stand a chance. Needs a metal insert like a 1911 to stop it scraping at the ABS.

Comment

Is it just wishful thinking or is the pistol grip on the vanilla M4 a little thinner?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stealthkiller Find out more about Stealthkiller
                              Working...
                              X