Tm show teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm show teaser

i havn't gone mental and used my credit card for a while, i think the tavor may be my next purchase if its here before the shotguns are back in stock
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
      Is it just wishful thinking or is the pistol grip on the vanilla M4 a little thinner?
      Maybe, it could always be a GBBr that uses a TM recoil body or something? Or just a whole new GBBr that resembles the AEG M4 mold. A GBBr M4 would make sense, I would imagine it'd be one of the most skirmishable GBBRs, like now the M870 is probably the most usable shotgun.

Comment

Could the 416 front end not be a 417 front end?
        'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Not sure... Although I doubt TM would make two entirely new (recoil) guns in one batch...

Comment

No the 417 is taller, the rail is like an extra inch higher:

Comment

Would be awesome if TM released an M27 IAR style front end for the 416...but that teaser just looks like the standard 416 front with a QD style silencer/tracer.
              TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                - I HATE slide notches wearing down, even the KWA wore down after a while so plastic won't stand a chance. Needs a metal insert like a 1911 to stop it scraping at the ABS.
                how do you release your slide?
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                  Same as normal, what I mean by an insert is a piece of metal inside the slide that forms the back of the notch - rather than the slide stop scrape against plastic when you release it, it comes into contact with metal on the inside of the slide. The TM 1911s have the best reinforcement, and the TM Glock 17/18s have a bit of metal but not enough to stop the slide wearing out.

Comment

If that Tavor is recoil I am ON IT!
                    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                      powerstroke baby.

Comment

The Tavor is more likely a Hi-cycle than a recoil model.

Comment

Powerstroke is pretty much the only way I ever release the slide - as I have (with RS and airsoft) accidentally inserted an empty mag before.
                          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                            The Tavor is more likely a Hi-cycle than a recoil model.
                            Still, it AN Marui Tavor, I just hope that with it being Marui:

A.) it's full sized
                            B.) it's actually available
                            C.) it's not stupidly priced.

If it's EBB then expect to see a SCAR very quickly appear in the for sale section, if it's GBB expect to see several healthy organs.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                              Still, it AN Marui Tavor, I just hope that with it being Marui:

A.) it's full sized
                              B.) it's actually available
                              C.) it's not stupidly priced.

If it's EBB then expect to see a SCAR very quickly appear in the for sale section, if it's GBB expect to see several healthy organs.
                              I'm not sure where I read it, but someone made the statement that TM have no immediate or future plans to produce GBB rifles. Added to which it would be crazy for them to go down that route, even if they concentrate (as they do on the Japan market).....look how things went for Western Arms.

If this is a Tavor, chances are high that it would be an AEG / recoil. After all the investment TM have put into recoil 'technology'......

Comment

Can't imagine it being high cycle. HCs are revamped and remarketed versions of old AEGs that nobody buy anymore - G3 SAS, MP5 etc. rather than new deigns. Nor do they really bother with normal AEGs anymore - I don't see why they'd R&D an entire new gun, set up tooling to make it all for it to be a boring old style AEG, especially with the popularity of the EBBs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stealthkiller Find out more about Stealthkiller
                                Working...
                                X