Tm eg3000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm eg3000!

i have to agree with gaffa, although i just bought an element high speed motor g&p were out of stock and ive read from several souces that the element one is better.

very true on the new high cycle tm guns being about more than just a motor, its the whole gearbox setup thats rated for speed.
    there is a vid by another retailer on youtube who does a comparison of the stock and high cycle versions of the mp5 and g3, also rates of fire on 8.4/9.6 and 11.1 lipos too.
    I miss my tmg3 so its on my list, the only thing im wating for is the G&G f2000, as if thats good ill get that instead :p
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Originally posted by magic_golem View Post
      i have to agree with gaffa, although i just bought an element high speed motor g&p were out of stock and ive read from several souces that the element one is better.

very true on the new high cycle tm guns being about more than just a motor, its the whole gearbox setup thats rated for speed.
      there is a vid by another retailer on youtube who does a comparison of the stock and high cycle versions of the mp5 and g3, also rates of fire on 8.4/9.6 and 11.1 lipos too.
      I miss my tmg3 so its on my list, the only thing im wating for is the G&G f2000, as if thats good ill get that instead :p
      Careful with the Element one, I have read it's insainly quick and compared to an EG1000 it gave an extra 8-10 RPS!!
      DJ AoS
      HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
      Gunless

Comment

TM dont care about what happens outside of Japan, so expecting them to realise everyone is more or less switching to lipo batteries is like parting the sea's.

The G&P M160 is even faster I think than the m120 if you want insane rof'z
        SAVE OUR SPORT
        http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

The Element Hi-Speed is a cracking little motor. I have one in an TM MP5 and it goes like stink on any battery. The new 3000 will be a good hard working reliable motor for those people who like 25rps or above. Most of the Hi-Speed set-ups i have built almost always use the stock TM piston and head. Do remove the second tooth and on some guns like the P90 shave the third one as well. Also You will be surprised just how long original TM gears will last at high speeds. Just check the shimming and use decent grease.

When my 11.1s turn up I will see how long the eg1000 last's then I think it may be the 3000 for the win... :D

Comment

can't say I am tbh.
            it isn't all about rof.

a quick search shows that the real steel l85 puts out at most 12 rounds per second - the m16a2 does 13rps.

25 rounds per second equates to 1500 rpm. WTF?? whats the point?

mac
            Originally posted by Coz
            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Hehe, I see your point Macka, and agree with you.

Still, airsoft is just a game, and if you want to talk about reality... most rifles used by allied forces are going to be shot on Semi Automatic. (If not to increase accuracy, certainly to conserve their ammo!)

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

admitedly I rarely use full auto.
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DJ AoS Find out more about DJ AoS
                Working...
                X