Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Could someone post up the pic of the upcoming GBB VZ-61.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone post up the pic of the upcoming GBB VZ-61.

I remember seeing a pic of one in its bare metal form on here a short while ago and for some reason all the news has been deleted.

I can't remember who was making it but i know some of you will remember the pic i mean.

Cheers

Re: Could someone post up the pic of the upcoming GBB VZ-61.

KSC have a GBB VZ61 in the works.

Comment

Brilliant bud, its been hurting my head trying to find it
      http://hyperdouraku.com/event/toygun...013/index.html

here it is for the others who are interested

Comment

What's the tubular thing in the grip, seen in the "Real Mechanism" pic?

SAS

Comment

The bolt I assume?
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

To me it looks like it sits there in the grip (from looking at the other pics) so it can't be the 'bolt' like in my Maruzen?

Comment

It's just the bolt taken out of the rear of the upper and lay down. Just in the position where the grip should be.
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Hmm, I don't think so - the bottom end of it (with the two ears with holes in) matches what is shown bring on the base of the grip once assembled.

Check out pics about halfway down here: http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/ksc2013new/ also it mentions in the description at the top "Buffer tube recoil spring is built When you remove the grip appearance."

Comment

You're right. Dunno what the F it is then?

Comment

The tubular mechanism in the grip is a rate reducer.
                    The real steel shoots a comparatively weedy round so runs a straight blowback mechanism. As a result, it has a ridiculous rate of fire, so a delay system was introduced which consists of a piston which sits in the grip and a sort of hook mechanism. As the bolt moves rearwards, it is retained by the hook and the piston is driven downwards. When it returns (by spring) it releases the hook and the bolt can move forwards... Very Eastern European i.e. a bit over engineered, but quite effective...

Comment

I have just been wondering this myself... I'm ambivalent to the up and coming KSC VZ61. I am a bit of a scorpy enthusiast but with the release of this my precious Maruzen Scorpions will be less exclusive!

Either way, I bet my bottom dollar it outperforms the Maruzen Scorpions in every aspect. I love mine to bits but godamn it that hop is near useless...

- - - Updated - - -

Good thinking rjb! And that ties in with the garbled translation too...

Comment

Originally posted by rjb View Post
                        The tubular mechanism in the grip is a rate reducer.
                        The real steel shoots a comparatively weedy round so runs a straight blowback mechanism. As a result, it has a ridiculous rate of fire, so a delay system was introduced which consists of a piston which sits in the grip and a sort of hook mechanism. As the bolt moves rearwards, it is retained by the hook and the piston is driven downwards. When it returns (by spring) it releases the hook and the bolt can move forwards... Very Eastern European i.e. a bit over engineered, but quite effective...

This might be of interest... 50 seconds in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovf7X3svAD0

Comment

Totally with ya on the loss of exclusivity! Though it says a 21BB capacity - less than the Maz.

Have you ever stripped/checked your hop? I find mine works fine.

Comment

As said they seem to have replicated a rate reducer, although I'm not sure if they'd bother making it work or not - most gas SMGs guns shoot at a reasonable rate without a reducer, unlike the real skorpion that without would probably rattle out 1500+. It would take a lot of engineering to actually have a real rate reducer, and it would bump the cost up a lot.

Comment

My maruzen m11 hop is ok but a friend of mines is terrible, I think they can be a little hit and miss . I'm with you guys on this I recon it'll beat maruzens effort.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coz Find out more about Coz
                              Working...
                              X