Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Could someone post up the pic of the upcoming GBB VZ-61.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could someone post up the pic of the upcoming GBB VZ-61.

It was definitely their best SMG though.

Comment

If I turn the hex key in the hop of either of my Scorpions it does nothing. The hop does not move at all. My main Scorpion has an extended tightbore barrel in it that does allow the gas to shove the bbs a lot further than my first scorpion...

I might sell up if this KSC one is any crack. Depends on the price and if KWA actually ever release their AKR which might negate me buying another scorpion...

Comment

There is not enough Russian kit in the ******* *****. Need moar.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
          There is not enough Czechoslovakian kit in the ******* *****. Need moar.
          Fixed!

Comment

Hop rubber could be worn out, 'tis only a piddling little thing.

Originally posted by iNK View Post
            If I turn the hex key in the hop of either of my Scorpions it does nothing. The hop does not move at all. My main Scorpion has an extended tightbore barrel in it that does allow the gas to shove the bbs a lot further than my first scorpion...

Comment

my maruzen skorps have almost no range atm, dunno what the fuck ive done to them, when i first took them out they had real decent range, now im barely getting 10m
              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Maruzen hop ups are both very easy to damage, and very hard to replace. If you over tighten them they will rip.

Comment

There is not enough Eastern bloc kit in the ******* *****. Need moar.
                  Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                  Fixed!
                  Double fixed

Comment

There is not enough kit from other countries in the ******* ***** that aren't bloody AR15s and western pap. Need moar.
                    Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                    Fixed!
                    Originally posted by Coz View Post
                    Double fixed
                    I raise you triple fixed!
                    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

This is all irrelevant.

Their is another Makarov (KWA had one that they keep claiming is 'coming soon') and it looks like it might actually come out this time!

'FireKnife'
                      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Yeahs seems strange that KWA announced it, but so far it's only KSC that are actually releasing one. So much for those KWA reps that insist on their forum that KSC is their R&D company whilst KWA makes all the guns.

Comment

I'm holding out for the KSC Skorpion, hoping it'll be better than the Maruzen. Not that it's all that bad, but the hop is awful, the plastic body is kind of cheap feeling and it needs a cable tie around the receiver to stop the halves from popping apart. I still skirmish it to great effect and it's a lot of fun to shoot - very snappy - and it does quite well in the cold, but there's definitely room for improvement!

Comment

Haha! So, I'm not the only one wrapping cable ties around the receiver!

Comment

me three
                              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Bugger the Skorpion, I want that Makarov!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coz Find out more about Coz
                                Working...
                                X