m4 recoil system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: m4 recoil system

Hmm thats interesting. My wifes SA80 has never had a blowback problem since she had it from new. The blowback system was never disable and works a treat.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

remember peeps blowback is completely different from recoil systems, most guns with blowback simply simulate the cocking handle moving back and forth, the modify system is a moving weight that simulates the sensation of recoil.

what where talking about is a weight attached to the piston, as the piston moves back the weight moves back as the piston slams forward so does the weight.

Comment

Id say a certain scottish shop that has the world of airsoft will start stocking these soon, as they are a retailer who deals with Modify componants
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Sorry to double post, but I have realised, I need a new gun to fit this.

Perks of owning an LR300 I suppose.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

just ordered one, putting it in a new project M4 gun over the coming weeks - may document it all :-)

Comment

surely if you have recoil you wont be able to shoot faster
              regards reece

Comment

sometimes less is more

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                  sometimes less is more
                  I keep saying that to the wife :-)

My tremors kit is delayed somewhere in the system thanks to that darn volcano ...

Comment

i dont see the point of this its fun however not that practical
                    Originally posted by parky
                    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
                      i dont see the point of this its fun however not that practical
                      yeah i know what you mean, its one of those thing you would take to show off but might get anoying. would it effect accuracy? when on full auto?
                      on a real gun the recoil is after the bullet has left the barrel but as this is connected to the piston by the looks of thing it will be before the pellet has left the barrel,would it effect accuracy much?
                      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scadgybadger ...Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. Find out more about scadgybadger
                      Working...
                      X