2014 TM releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 TM releases

So ive been told thatbTM are releasing some products next year. The particular one that was mentioned which i am interested in was a HK pistol. Does anyone know if this is true and if so when in 2014 will it be released?? I havent been able to find anything that is actually written in English and Google translator just crashes my IE. :/

Re: 2014 TM releases

Pretty sure they are releasing a new H&K USP.45, not sure on the exact release date but will be sometime next year

Comment

How is this news exactly?

Here is the previous news thread (with pics) regarding TM 2013/2014 releases: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...Tm-show-teaser

Comment

Next release is the AEP M9A1. They recently released the M9A1 silver and HK416 custom thingy. If we're lucky the HK45 will be soon, hopefully early next year.

Comment

There has been mutterings of late January availability on the HK45 from my local shop. But that does depend heavily on TM and their wholesalers turnarounds. Mid Feb would be a good estimate. I already have money put aside. Pistol, RS SF X300, 4 Spare Mags, and a Safariland 6004.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Having read about the new 416D on their website it says new version 2 recoil engine - does this mean there are two versions of the recoil system or just one? I assumed that there was the old type of TM guns, and then the Proline of TM guns being those like the 416, CQBR etc that are recoil...

Comment

Nice. Cheers everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
                Having read about the new 416D on their website it says new version 2 recoil engine - does this mean there are two versions of the recoil system or just one? I assumed that there was the old type of TM guns, and then the Proline of TM guns being those like the 416, CQBR etc that are recoil...
                Yes, the scar and ak run what they class as the early version of the recoil system where as all the M4 variants use the
                After version, nothing majorly different other than early has the recoil system on top of the gearbox, later is behind, they also use different pistons
                And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Ahhhh OK so I want an M4 one so I'll get the later/improved version?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
                    Ahhhh OK so I want an M4 one so I'll get the later/improved version?
                    Not really. The AK came first I belive, then the original M4 (SOPMOD) etc. Then came G36s and SCAR Ls - the gearboxes aren't really better than each other, just different.

Comment

new version two is one term for the gearbox the recoil M4s use - all the aftermarkets say for new version 2 as opposed to version 2
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Unless they release a full size recoil Tavor, these threads do not interest me.
                        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                          new version two is one term for the gearbox the recoil M4s use - all the aftermarkets say for new version 2 as opposed to version 2
                          Thanks for that - that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                            Unless they release a full size recoil Tavor, these threads do not interest me.
                            What an anti climax the boys Tavor was.
                            I think most forums would implode if TM announced a recoil Tavor/Mtar/Famas/L85.
                            Id be camped outside the first British shop to get an order a week before they arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                              Unless they release a BROWNING HI-POWER, these threads do not interest me.
                              Fixed that for ya. lol
                              Originally posted by tackle
                              For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scotchbrite85 Find out more about scotchbrite85
                              Working...
                              X