2014 TM releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 TM releases

Indeed, I have preordered the TM HK45 now from hong Kong with UPS postage, I only sold my KWA hk45 a month ago and I miss it like hell! Marui better have put plenty of effort into this to meet KWA's efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
      No idea, they haven't said anything about it although it was first shown in 2011 like the HK45. It still looked like a resin model at the last hobby show, so I would guess we're looking at a proper product reveal at this years hobby show, for release at the end of the year/early 2015. Just speculation though. I hope it doesn't have the manual safety as shown on the resin model though, I hate safeties in that position. Between 2011 and 2013 all they did was paint the resin by the looks of it :p
      Erm, 2011?

Try 2007-8 back when we got a resin model of the M&P, HK45 and XDM. The PX4 was added to the line up later and ended up coming out first back in 2010.

The M&P has been on peoples radar for about the last 5-6 years at least and now becomes the only model of the original resin casts that TM haven't released yet. The big reason I want it is one it isn't the WE model and two it looks to come with the aftermarket thumb safety (or the one that you can get from S&W themselves, usually on the .45 models). However given that the last image seen of it looked to be a working prototype a lot of speculation has been given the it being in the next set of teasers and thus wil be a later this year / early next year release.

I for one hope it does come out soon, same for the (still unreleased and badly handled) KWA Makarov.

'FireKnife'
      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
        Erm, 2011?

Try 2007-8 back when we got a resin model of the M&P, HK45 and XDM. The PX4 was added to the line up later and ended up coming out first back in 2010.
        If it was 2007/8, why would Hyperdouraku not take any images of it?
        In 2007 they showed resin models of the Five-seveN, Detonics, MEU and some EBBs (http://www.hyperdouraku.com/airgun/hobyshow07/)
        In 2008 they had the PX4 (a year before any mention of an HK45, XDM or M&P) and still had the Five-seveN and some others (http://www.hyperdouraku.com/airgun/hobyshow07/).
        No HK45 until 2009, where we also see the M&P and a picture of the XDM (http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/pr...910/part2.html).
        The full HK45, M&P and XDM resin lineup was first shown at the 2010 show, and the PX4 was now ready for release (http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/ho...005/part2.html)

I was incorrect saying 2011, but it was definitely not 2007 when that HK45/M&P/XDM display appeared. I do hope that thumb safety is removable when the M&P is released though, unless it's small enough to ride my thumb over like a 1911, it looks really comfortable. I noticed that some of the full auto WE ones have the manual safety, but it is a selector switch I believe.

Comment

Sorry, meant 2008-9 :p.

But there was a release that Hyperdourka did not pick up on, I do recall TM showing images of the resin models of the HK45, M&P and XDM earlier. Hyperdourka showed the show images as they always do but TM did have images of resin models earlier than this.

However what didn't help was they released a P30 image and then when it turned into a EBB people took it as the HK45 not coming at all. The resin Five-seveN and PX4 designs were also just before that, again images that were not picked up for a while. They did exist but they were not put on display at shows. Silly I know but I do recall a lot of 'oh that isn't the real image, they are not making a <insert design here>'.

Either way the HK45 and M&P have been known about for longer than 2010, but still four years later one is just about to come out and the other looks to be another six months to one year down the pipeline.

'FireKnife'
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Hopefully! I would have preferred a P30 actually, I really like that decocker on the back of the gun that some of them have.

Comment

True, I really like the straighter grip of it too. The only thing putting me off the HK45 is that silly spider web like grip shape.

But then I am too used to the flat nothingness of a classic 1911 front strap.

Also I want my Makarov!!!

'FireKnife'

Comment

When I run out at the enemy they will marvel at the accuracy of my tokyo marui 1/350 scale Japanese medieval castle and I will catch them off guard with a flanking manouver from my terrifying tokyo marui remote control Godzilla and they will run away.

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                  When I run out at the enemy they will marvel at the accuracy of my tokyo marui 1/350 scale Japanese medieval castle and I will catch them off guard with a flanking manouver from my terrifying tokyo marui remote control Godzilla and they will run away.
                  Well, yes yes! there is that I suppose..(The excitement's got to him)....LOL.
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I hope the M&P and XDM are clones of the WE ones

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                      Ack! Unclean!! Beat him!

Comment

Wat

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                          Wat
                          Just trolling TM fanboys :P

Comment

Well shiiiiiit....Coz got there before me.
                            Well played old bean...well played
                            Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
                            Custom built L119A1
                            WE P228

Comment

Oh how much i would cream in my pants if they released a recoil l85 with bolt stop!

Comment

Just trolling TM fanboys :P
                                It doesn't even work given that the TM XDM came first :p.

If you are going to troll do it right, chaa!

:D

'FireKnife'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scotchbrite85 Find out more about scotchbrite85
                                Working...
                                X