GBB FNX 45 Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GBB FNX 45 Announced!

I can genuinely state this is the first time i remember airsofters getting excited by a cybergun product/rebranding.
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I have actually just wet myself with excitement, this et not turn out to be a pile of crap.

Owner of DCS
      (Doom custom shooters)
      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

If it can fit an RMR, and I haven't managed to get one onto my KSC glock, it may have to happen...
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

One word puts me off this completely.... Cybergun

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
            One word puts me off this completely.... Cybergun

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
            Couldn't agree more. If it's going to be one of these co2 only pieces of junk I won't be best happy.

Comment

If it is VFC, here's hoping it's a better replica than their PPQ...
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I'm currently sulking about this as I can't help but think it's going to be complete shit.

Please let a decent Airsoft manufacturer make the FNP 45.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I don't care if it's complete and utter shite... I will be having it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Could be worse than cybergun, WE ew. Anyway, love the look of this gun
                    "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle
                    "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

WE have stepped their game up massively! If it was WE I'd be at my local retailer like a dog on heat for this!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Agree with the above, the bigger magged WEs are great (the 1911s still suck, even with purging mags)
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Not a chance it's WE thank fuck. My money is on VFC.

Comment

Originally posted by scarredwarrior View Post
                            Could be worse than cybergun, WE ew. Anyway, love the look of this gun
                            You're 13... You're not old enough to remember what WE was like. You're just casting aspersions based on nothing more than old hearsay. Shush now child.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
                              I'm currently sulking about this as I can't help but think it's going to be complete shit.

Please let a decent Airsoft manufacturer make the FNP 45.
                              It's going to be VFC, like the other polymer-framed pistols Cybergun 'makes'. I think that's pretty good; I mean, they're not half bad when it comes to pistols (the SMGs and GBBRs are another story). The Stark Arms GLOCKs are brilliant, the 19 in particular supposedly the best out-of-the-box GLOCK out there, and the M&Pc's supposed to be pretty good too.

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                              You're 13... You're not old enough to remember what WE was like. You're just casting aspersions based on nothing more than old hearsay. Shush now child.
                              There's nothing old about the complaints about WE and it isn't hearsay. With most manufacturers you get a few models of the range that are known to be a bit iffy in a few ways; with really good manufacturers you get one or two models that have a couple of easily fixed problems. With WE a good proportion of the pistol range is widely considered absolutely useless, and most of the remainder have a high failure rate and exceptionally poor quality control. Tell any of my friends that their fully-automatic M&Ps (some of which fire without trigger input) or their exploding Barry Burton or F226 slides are 'hearsay'. Or, just tell us that WE's 1911-pattern guns are any good and keep a straight face. Do WE make some guns acceptable at their price point? For sure - people seem to like the G39 a lot, for example. But are WE's days of badly making bad designs out of bad materials in the past? Absolutely not.

Comment

While WE's entire range isn't there yet. Compared to what they were to how they are now there's a huge difference.

The main ranges being P226's and Glock 17's are good bits of kit. They are well made and survive being knocked about by the police in training. Same goes for their M4's. Those are people who really but the materials to the test. Proof is in the pudding.

The Burton guns people abuse that's obvious by YT. The M&P bit of an odd one. Had a couple failures. The 1911 they've not released the new one yet. These are all still the old bits of shit they used to sell still not as bad as the pot metal Hi-capa which is close on 8 years old now mind (Oddly still works). However not everyone will experience the same thing much like some love TM and G&G some don't. But avoiding an entire company's range who make good kits among the bad is madness IMO.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                                Working...
                                X