GBB FNX 45 Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GBB FNX 45 Announced!

I've found that WE stuff is made from cheese metal - we saw a Glock 17 simply break its barrel in half when it was fired (only a few months old)

If that's not material quality control I don't know what is.

Anyway back to topic... looking forward to this FNX hugely. About time so lets hope its usable and made well. Will watch this thread with baited breath.

Comment

If its OEM by WE it will eat itself. I hate...absolutley hate WE, I gave them a fair wack and all three have been craptacular.

If its OEM by VFC there is chance it will be good.

At the end of the day...its still a cyber gun product and I for one will not touch it. This is the same company who tired stopping all imports that wern't their products. patenting things that wernt theirs to patent and generally trying to bugger airsoft for their own ends. no thanks, I shall pass.
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

My gun is bestest.

This does look tasty though.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

The fact that WE polarises opinions so widely is testament to the success rate of their QC department. If indeed such a department exists.

BTW, I fancy trying one of their P226s.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Never been a fan of WE personally. The trades on the WE Glock 17 are a joke. I'd rather have none than ones that bad. I had a 226 for about 45 minutes. Very solid, however as Fitch said, crap metal and a far less than desirable finish.

That being said the WE m4 range is supposedly pretty shit hot.
            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

It's not WE, that wouldn't make any sense. VFC is most likely.
              Last edited by Apurturesci; 22 February, 2014, 12:36.

Comment

Hope so. Really really want a stark arms glock 17. Heard nothing but good things about them.

This FNX does look nice though. I'd much prefer a black one though.
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I'm looking forward to this. Saw some videos about the RS one and was actually looking if there were other FN GBB out there except the 5-7.
                  I do hope that it's gonna be field legal (<350 fps) and that it will be playable most of the year temparature wise. If it's not, well I already have enough pistols that do work great.

Comment

Isn't VFC in bed with Umarex though? It would be weird for them to be fun timing Cybergun as well...?
                    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Umarex are cybergun no?
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                        Umarex are cybergun no?
                        No

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                          Isn't VFC in bed with Umarex though? It would be weird for them to be fun timing Cybergun as well...?
                          Cybergun already sell VFCs M&Ps, so it seems Umarex rebrand their rifles, and Cybergun get their pistols.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                          Working...
                          X