Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Guess mods haven't woken up yet skarra, because you're not allowed to post other retailers here on Zero In. Your 1 post status also looks a little suspicious, and I know for a fact that the Tippmann M4 is available for a lower price from at least one other UK retailer based in the West Midlands.

So....welcome to Zero In, enjoy your stay!

Comment

burn the heratic, there is only zuuuuuueeeellll
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

I pre-ordered one through a friend who is a paintball site operator and deals with Tippmann on a regular basis. I am told available October/early November.
        The recoil and the sound it makes when firing is a big draw for me plus the reliability compared with many GBBR's that I have tried in the past and been massively disappointed. Combined with the consistency of HPA and the accuracy achievable I am as sure as I can be that this is going to be a joy to use.
        The remote line and HPA tank is a bit of a bind but by no means a problem. I know they can be discreet and almost snag free when threaded through plate carriers etc.
        There are definitely some downsides for example the Tippmann trades on the lower receiver are a bit of a let down but I will get over it.
        I expect these will be a huge success worldwide which should (hopefully) lead to Tippmann and/or other manufacturers producing more replicas utilizing this system which can only be a good thing right?
        The price seems to be fair also so no complaints there.
        Scouring the country for the best Airsoft sites

Comment

I think the system will be quality but there's something about the externals. I'm honestly expecting them to be crap. No quality wise but realism/finish. I don't want it to feel like a paintball gun.

Comment

Nah. milsim paintball markers have as good a finish as milsim airsoft guns. worry not my little cabbage of love
            -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

I am wondering now how these will fair at sites that do not allow GBB SMG's and assault rifles to be used. Will these be allowed?

Comment

doubt it, maybe if you use a tournament lock. Easy to change the fps and rps on these types of guns. if the site allows P* then yes

Comment

This is pretty much what I was thinking. Time to contact a few sites and find out perhaps.

Comment

Just picked one of these up. First impressions are great. Definitely recommend the air line though. Co2 mags are a faff. Nice recoil but you need to mod it to stop an annoying spring sound.

Comment

No empty mag detection is there?
                      The clown has no penis

Comment

Definitely not. Thankfully.

Comment

I was hoping there would be, little bit more realism
                          The clown has no penis

Comment

It stops shooting bbs when they run out. Can't get much more realistic than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously easy to work. Two minutes and five Allen keys and you can fix just about anything that can go wrong with this.

Comment

I picked mine up yesterday and have played around with the CO2 mags so far. Really solid gun, externals feel great IMHO and feels great to shoot. I've only chrono'd and shot indoors so far so not managed to set the hop or range test, and I am waiting for my HPA line to arrive - oh and to find somewhere to fill my tanks.

hopefully will be running it this weekend (one tank has 1500psi in) so will at least get the hop initially set and get a feel for range etc. I think I may be selling my backup AEG soon !!

Comment

Akey,

Let us know how you get on, I'm seriously considering getting one
                                The clown has no penis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrEMan Find out more about MrEMan
                                Working...
                                X