Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tippmann, Airsoft M4

Will do mate, I have to say so far I'm really impressed, but not to sure how effective the CO2 mags will be in the long run, FPS drops as you fire through the mag, probably the same with any CO2 mag, but running .25s it went from 310 to 280 from start to end of mag.

Comment

Wonder if anyone can fit a 200c buddy bottle into the stock? can the airline come ot of the rear instead of the grip?>
      sigpic.
      Never underestimate the power of human stupidity......................................... ..
      Especially mine.

Comment

Only option currently is from the grip mate

Comment

Does this baby have a full travel bolt?
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Olphy, no its not a full travel bolt, it uses a similar system to the T98 paintball marker. I ran mine at the Stirling event this weekend and am in the process of writing up a review / ownership guide will probably start a new thread with it

Comment

Can someone provide a definitive answer on whether this stop firing when the mags empty, I'm assuming no, but I've had two different people say it does and doesn't. I'm tempted to grab one of there and though the bolt stop isn't a major failing point, I'd like to know. Also if I go down the HPA route, when on earth can I get the bottle filled?
              The clown has no penis

Comment

Bottle filling - majority, if not all, Paintball (yes, yes I know, I said the 'P' word, but when it comes to shooting balls with HPA, they are bloody miles ahead of us) sites run on HPA now rather than C02, and they would be able to fill them with ease, some might charge you for it, and many sites are only open on weekends, so you might have to plan your trip there to get it filled around when you want to go and play airsoft.

Many scuba diving shops should also be able to fill them, if they re-fill scuba tanks. Granted, they might also charge you, and finding them is not going to be hard, thanks to Google, but its location being the biggest factor. I doubt theres that many across the UK.

I wonder though if any plant machinery places would be able to do it? All you need is an air compressor and the correct fittings. I wonder if somewhere like Speedy or HSS might have the capacity to do it?

Im personally very lucky, the airsoft company I work for also has a paintball site, so I basically get free air
                sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Easy thing to do, albeit pricy, buy a 300bar large tank, and a gauge and line kit, and use it to fill up your smaller bottles, local dive shop charges a couple of quid to refill the big one, and then you can also play with precharged air rifles and other interesting things
                  sigpic.
                  Never underestimate the power of human stupidity......................................... ..
                  Especially mine.

Comment

Tippmann, Airsoft M4

I get my air from a relatively local air gun shop as none of my local paintball sites would fill my tank unless I was playing there !! Local dive shops were not great either as they didn't have the adapters.

Google and your phone are your friends here lol

I can definitively say there is no bolt stop on this gun it will keep firing after the mag empties.

I had a ball with mine over the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Am I right in thinking that you don't need an inline regulator for this? What input pressure does it take?

I've just found a load of my old paintball stuff in the loft including a couple of tanks (although they are past their hydrostatic test dates), ones a 800psi output, the other a 450ish psi jobbie.

Comment

any standard paintball tank is perfect mate, should be 800 PSI output.

You do not need a inline regulator for this gun, to go HPA all you need is a tank and remote line. I have a couple of 48ci / 3000 PSI tanks and they work spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
                          any standard paintball tank is perfect mate, should be 800 PSI output.
                          Awesome.

Stupid question, but what's the trigger pull like?

Comment

Trigger pull is pretty good, its nowhere near as heavy as my Vector, but heavier than my CTW if that makes sense, I would say a little lighter than the WE GBBR that I tried as well.

Comment

Good info, thanks.

Comment

Mine has been delivered and is waiting at home for me
                                The clown has no penis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrEMan Find out more about MrEMan
                                Working...
                                X