Law Enforcement Filmsim Day - Outpost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Filmsim Day - Outpost

Hello everyone, Currently booking on players for n event at the end of the month. Places limited to 40 people. If the event is successful there will be repeated themed days of this type.

Please send me a message on facebook (Benji Oxtoby) or simply post here to book on, and state what team. There will be a freeze on the Law Enforcement team soon.

A day of Law Enforcement situations. Think you've got what it takes? Lets find out if you have. Unlike anything you'll have done before!

You'll be handling:
    - Armed thugs,
    - Apprehending suspects
    - Civilians
    - Hostage situations
    - Vehicles

This won't be just your typical shoot out...

***Rules***

---Appropriate Kit List---

Law enforcement:

- Officers uniforms, plain clothes officers styles (preferably with smart/cargo trousers, plain coloured polo shirt/ smart casual shirt over the top)

- Plate carriers can be worn, but must be mostly empty. 3 pouches maximum. Afternoon only.

- No helmets, preferably no face masks.

- 60rd ammo limit per game, regardless of respawn (Long arms. Pistols have no limit)

- radios to be standalone, no headsets, PTTs, throat mics etc

- Mid/Low caps only, 30rds per mag

Perps:

- Gangster/civilian clothing preferred. Slum styles preferred.

- No tactical gear, pockets and bags to be used

- 60rd ammo limit, regardless of respawn (long arms only, pistols are unlimited)

- Mid/low Caps only

---Rules Of Engagement---

Law Enforcement:

- Must identify threat and call out to surrender. Cannot engage at will. Can only fire to prevent loss of life to yourself or civilians

- If surrender is made, cannot open fire. Must place hands on perp, and restrain and arrest.

- Civilians cannot be engaged, must be identified, arrest is made by putting them on their knees with hands on head.

Perps:

- Can open fire at will

- Cannot use civilians as human shields, but can threaten

Hit Taking:

Law Enforcement:

- Shot to centre mass will kill. If wearing body armour and hits body armour counts as a limb shot. Must be dragged out of combat by another officer, 1 minute medic time.

- Shot to limb will drop you from firefight, must be tended to by another officer, cannot be dragged. 1 minute medic time.

Perps:

- All deaths/hits to be theatrical

- Shot to centre mass is an kill shot

- Shot to limb/shoulder is a wounding shot, after which you cannot move, but can engage or must surrender

- Grenades are not explosive, flash bang/tear gas. If grenade would have normally killed, you must surrender, with hands in the air. Grenades are for law enforcement only. Grenades have same effect on civilians. If officer is in the blast of stun grenade, wounded rule applies.

Re: Law Enforcement Filmsim Day - Outpost

That sounds absolutely fantastic! Is there a date yet?

Comment

Yep, 26th April

Comment

only thing that puts me off is the no full face

oh, and is this xsite's outpost in dunstable?
        Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

If I could attend in my white linen suit, trousers, pastel polo shirt, leather holster, sockless loafers shouting 'MIAMI VICE' at people then I would be in.

Too bad no-one make Ray-Ban's in mock tortoise shell that would work as eye-pro :p.

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Law Enforcement Filmsim Day - Outpost

It is indeed. Face protection can be worn if you really really aren't happy, but I would rather not as it will detract from the kit rules.

It won't be your typical skirmish, so face shots should be very rare

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              face shots should be very rare
              it only takes one lucky bb, and i'm already ugly enough as it is, and thats without one of my lovely straight teeth missing.....

i do love the sound of the day though, it would give me an excuse to rock up in my customs vest, i'll need to double check if im booked elsewhere as i think my mate wants to go to the opening south coast cqb on the 27th :/

Comment

Okay chap, just let me know if there's a consensus of everyone wanting to wear face masks the rule might get changed, but you're the first to say anything yet!

Comment

hang on, this is the 26th isnt it? woo, i can do both, and just feel the wrath of SWMBO later awesome

yeah i'd feel a whole lot better if i could have something on. i'm happy to do neck to toe loadouts, not head to toe

oh, whats the price?

Comment

Yep, 26th price is £30 for the day. Including lunch

Comment

Out of curiosity, would a suit be allowed for LE officer?
                      Fire Team Zulu
                      Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                      http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Nope, plain clothes, proper uniform, or FBI jacket type uniforms only

Comment

Don't forget that once you pull that trigger, your sim experience will be completed by writing out a shed load of paperwork!!!
                          sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

and suspended for 6 months pending internal enquiries

Comment

I will be bringing an entire truck of paperwork for people to fill out at the end of the day. Plus months of playing judges and juries!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                              Working...
                              X