PTW Replicas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW Replicas.

There has been some controversy in the PTW world resantly caused by the new celcius http://www.celciustechnology.com/ and the new A&K replica PTWs coming out just like to no what your think. Has the PTW revolution that Systema has been banging on about finally arrived. Let me no your thoughts.
    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Re: PTW Replicas.

not much of a ptw fan my self,to over priced for what you get,the fact that theres been problems with alot of them.
    08 motors being one off them and no replcement parts or them being fixed by systema under warrenty which you would expect for a £1200 gun.

i dont see the clones being any better to be honest,probably worse.
    the a&k seems real,but the celcius gun i dont beleave is real this was annonced over a year ago now with pre orders up about 6months ago but still nothing is here..

theres vids on youtube of there guns which supossidly do 700fps(not ptws), but how ever hard i tryed searching no one seems to have ever had one...which leads me to beleave its all vapourware.

what i was most looking forward to is the new control unit being brought out by a european company that can turn prity much any gun into a ptw for about 60euros
    (when i mean preformance the trigger pull is the main love with ptw users,quick cylinder changes isnt of anyuse to most people)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5WE3...e=channel_page this is what should be worring ptw users the most in my opinion,as apart from the trigger pull and size differences in parts and use of real parts,other guns can be made to preform alot better for alot cheaper.

though half the point in having a systema is to be in the systema club and being able to boast that you have an expensive aeg,thats used for training
    user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Malformed id on the youtube vid mate

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnsbE...e=channel_page
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV-rS...eature=channel

and there page
        http://www.airsoftsystems.com/

Comment

a guy called tackleberry on the systema PTW forum mods the hop up and the motors and moister proofs it eliminating all problems for a small fee.

but this isn't a PTW discusion page start a new thread if you want to talk about that:p
          Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

bitchtits - Great heads up on that unit. If they come out at a reasonable price I'll be jumping on one.
            Trader Feedback:
            New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
            Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

does anyone know what the prices are gonna be on these guns roughly ?

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

But... Are they going to SOUND as nice as PTWs?

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

a sewing machine is a sewing machine......
                  what does sound matter,to be honest they all sound crap.

the unit i posted to is ment to retail for 60 euros,the hopunit and boltcatch kit hasnt been priced ,or set for release yet.
                  i think the price may rise though if theres great demand.

i also think the a&k models wont be cheap,the chinese are getting gready recently and prices for acm guns are reaching higher priced guns(g&p,classicarmy).
                  so i dout they will sell them cheap knowing there will be demand and as the systems retail for £1200ish,i think you will still be looking at paying half that at least

Comment

Well... I like the sound of Systemas, and i think you will find a lot of people do, same as people like the sound of an Aston Martin DB9, over the sound of a Renault Clio.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

The new PTW?

WE M4 GBB- real steel dimensions, weight, very realistic field strip and operation. It even uses real steel parts. For example, it stops on last round with bolt held back just like the real steel just waiting for you to slap a new mag in and hit the bolt catch.

Slap a C02 mag in it and it operates all year around.

And it does not sound like a mouse being electricuted every time you hit the trigger or a sewing maching on full auto. Systema's have always sounded like absolute pooh.

Goodbye Systema!
                      Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

Just watched Youtube of Celcius M4- still sounds like a sewing machine- or is that a mouse in pain?

Comment

Electric airsoft guns are always going to sound like sowing machines.
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                            Electric airsoft guns are always going to sound like sowing machines.
                            I certainly know what you mean but some like the Classic Army M4 CQB are so well constructed that with a fully charged battery you get firm loud 'Thud' sound with each trigger pull. With my KART EBR, it's difficult to hear the motor whine or gears- it's also firm 'Thud' sound. But my ICS does sound like a sewing machine

Systema PTW really sounds like squealing ginea pig or a sewing machine.

It does vary alot. I will be swapping my AEG collection for GBB as CO2 mags get introduced. The WE GBB M4 (and soon to be released SCAR) will be getting CO2 mags which really makes the GBB weapon an all year round and not just a summer weapon.

In all the years I've been testing my AEGs in the back garden, I have never had any neighbour look over my fence to check out the noise until I got my WE GBB M4. On the very first day two neighbours were looking over the fence to find put what the hell I was firing! It was a warm 15/16 celcius day.

Comment

The price estimation for the celcius in GBP is £ 416-420. and the A&K is not yet relased info.
                              Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sheard Well ive been alive for some time now and im starting to get the jist of it Find out more about sheard
                              Working...
                              X