Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

Worth the wait?

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Wont know till i try it sunday :-)

Till then i can just tacticool it up

Unfortuantly now that i've sighted the laser and RDS it wont fit in the case:-

L

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Im off to get mine upgraded tomorrow, 295 fps just isn't enough for woodland, perfect if you play CQB mind!

Comment

Meh mine fires around 260-270 which hopefully is fine, i tried to tune the hop but i think i need .25's as it over hops really quickly, i did get a chance to use it sataday and found that i cant use my RDS with a full face as its not high enough, apart from that its pretty awsome.

Tomorow i will try it in woodland but i think it will be mainly a CQB and night time gun.

L

Comment

I've upgraded mine to 315 fps, such a vast improvement if you play woodland games

Comment

just seen my photos on the PC...i feel ashamed that i uploaded them hopefully once ive bought a TM breacher and a MP5 apache i may get round to buying a stubby grenade launcher for it, till then this is how it will be

L

Comment

Has anyone got any accessories for sale? They seem to be out of stock everywhere

Comment

I have clone Magpul stuff that I paid the equivalent price of a decent steak meal for, so sod the ASG accessories.

Not surprised the low mount is clashing with your FFP mate, high mount FTW.

Comment

After sunday i can say that the scorpion really fits my playstyle, its light the triple tap is awsome and it's a headturner.

I have yet to have an issue with the magazines but it's still early days, however i do find my shots to be inconsistant on .2's so i will try .25's and see if that makes a difference. The last problem i have is simply the space for a battery or lack of it, the only batery i had that fit was about 2mn to long and stopped the bolt moving completely forward but i have bought another battery and i will try this week. The FPS is a very friendly 270 and i see no real reason to change that for the time being. The case i got with the rifle is great, it will easly holds all four of my mags, a red dot, foregrip,laser and torch, a bag of bb's, sling and a battery, which leaves little else to put in my rucksack

Definitly ned a ris raiser for the RDS, and when i get more money a stubby grenade launcher. I may look into an external battery box if i can't find a battery to fit.

Is it worth £360? Its looking so, but after a few more skirmishes it will show wether or not its built to last.

L.

Comment

I think it's worth every penny. I have a brand new VFC 417, in terms of performance it out does it considerably. Very impressed with the EVO and cannot wait to Skirmish with it next weekend.

Oh and i was naughty and bought the ridiculously overpriced CZ iron sights. I must say they are brilliant, and so they should be for that price!

Comment

uploadfromtaptalk1409157012225.jpg

Comment

I'm glad you uploaded that photo, I wanted to see how an RVG complimented it. As it happens, quite nicely.

Comment

Yeah it's very comfortable. I just need the front support now then I'll be happy..no stock anywhere

Comment

I agree, the scorpion feels so right with a vert grip, still feel that it needs a grenade launcher though

L

Comment

I can imagine a mini nade launcher would look menacing!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                                Working...
                                X