Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

I'd tell your retailers to pull their fingers out mate, the one I got mine from had two spare packs to sell off the shelf. They only have one now that I've been.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Ok so I skirmished the evo for the first time today at a proper close quarters site. All I can say is... It's brilliant!!!

It performed flawlessly all day. It's accuracy is outstanding. I was picking off people heads as they were bobbing out from around corners. It got several comments on how accurate it is. At least 3 people said they now want one.

Comment

Just a lil review vid for y'all.

Comment

Nice review. You won't have to mod your mags. I only had to mod the one with the gun as I got literally the first batch. My mag pack I received later was fixed at factory.

You should have mentioned how well it performs. But I guess you need to shoot in anger first.

Recoil owners will obviously disagree with your comments but you're 100% right the trigger response is better. Probably a lot down to using 11.1v. Also on the trigger don't worry it won't break I was squeezing hard all day yesterday.

Comment

nice review but how can you compare an analogue TM next generation trigger switch with a micro switched computer programmed ASCU system or anything electronic based on a PTW?
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

You guys should get a thread going in the pictures of guns section

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisp...s-Of-Your-Guns
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                You guys should get a thread going in the pictures of guns section

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisp...s-Of-Your-Guns
                Done!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                  nice review but how can you compare an analogue TM next generation trigger switch with a micro switched computer programmed ASCU system or anything electronic based on a PTW?
                  Because they're both in high-end airsoft guns and in the Scorpions case considerably cheaper to buy than the Marui.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.

Comment

I think the price of them are irrelevant because at the end of the day you are comparing different systems, as they are chalk and cheese, a micro switch with a computerised mosfet running on a recommended 11.1 lipo or a ptw vs an analogue switch on a 9.6 or 7.4, if they are all factory standard the former two will always come out on top....imho

Comment

• Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

They both shoot plastic, I was talking from a whole package perspective. I don't think I can directly compare the Scorpion to other ECU controlled airsoft guns in the price bracket because there simply aren't any.

Comment

If any of you are still waiting on pre-ordered mags a local retailer to me has just taken delivery of a bundle to sell off the shelf.

Comment

My mag pack has finally been dispatched

Comment

After 8 weeks of waiting I finally got Evo

Few notes after CQB weekend:

- amazing handling
                            - awesome trigger response (11.1v lipo, 25C,Vapex 3 legs)
                            - accurate
                            - good quality
                            - 3 round burst rulez

However:
                            - stock spring looks poor, linear and looks like was cut ?? (at least in my evo)
                            - hop up bucking wasn't great either also low quality, closer look show damage on the ring holding bb
                            - battery installation require a load of patience

Both binned and replaced by
                            Madbull M100 spring and Systema Energy Hop Up Bucking.
                            Spring replacement takes seconds, hop up takes some more time and its a little bit tricky but still easy.

After upgrades Evo seems to be "perfect"

FPS
                            before upgrade ~ 295 @ 0.20g
                            after upgrade steady 342 @ 0.20g
                            I found that using 0.28g ( Devils ) gives the best range and accuracy results.

I'm using 7 mags which is enough

As for the pouches, you can already get Evo dedicated poches on Ebay,
                            pricey but still cheaper than original black ones (for 3 mags and in multicam).
                            With tight pouch you can brake the empty mag pin (ouch!) as I already managed

Woodland next weekend :D

Comment

after 49 days of waiting i finally get my two mag packs from dalkeith via denmark

Comment

I now have 7 mags, how many mags does everyone else take into battle?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                                Working...
                                X