Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

This gun has been specifically made to run on 11.1v buddy.

Comment

Didn't know that, i guess well of info has finaly dried up :-)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I only know that from looking at the official website. I have a skirmish next weekend i hope they turn up soon :/

Comment

From what i'be heard there having problems with the finished product thats whats causing the delay

Comment

It's weird because a handful of people seem to have it. But no actual shipments have reached the UK...

Comment

Seen in 2 separate places that there's trouble with the mags retaining BBs.

Comment

Ah yeah i heard that the spring inside the mag is very sensitive. And movement can make the rounds fall out..

Comment

It's thier first go at manufacturing airsoft guns, there's bound to be mistakes is the design & manufacturing process. Especially as they are trying to ship it so quickly.

This is why companies like Apple announce thier products as they ready to ship, they've had time to find the kinks and iron them out. I'm sure the evo guys will take the experience forward in thier next project.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                    This is why companies like Apple announce thier products as they ready to ship, they've had time to find the kinks and iron them out.
                    Apple never have any kinks to iron out because the people they've stolen the ideas/technology from have already done that,

As for ASG, as they're not copying TM they are obviously going to have some teething problems, and if it's just the mags then first of all they've done pretty well, secondly it's not to much of a problem as the mags can be replaced or even fixed by peoples.

Comment

• Re: Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

So any ideas on fixing the problem ourselves? Mags not being able to hold ammo is kind of a big deal, especially since there are no hi-cap options.

Comment

Depends on what the actual problem is but im sure a little duct tape will fix it

Comment

Well hopefully that's why we're waiting so long, so they can fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by louish118 View Post
                            Well hopefully that's why we're waiting so long, so they can fix the problem.
                            You and me both

Comment

It just goes to show how much work actually goes into designing an airsoft gun from the ground up and why the likes of TM and their ilk take so long to release products compared to the likes of other manufacturers who just clone their designs or base their internals off other proven designs and take all the credit.

Hopefully this means that when it does eventually hit the market it will be sh1t hot.
                              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by LukeCDC View Post
                                Apple never have any kinks to iron out because the people they've stolen the ideas/technology from have already done that,

As for ASG, as they're not copying TM they are obviously going to have some teething problems, and if it's just the mags then first of all they've done pretty well, secondly it's not to much of a problem as the mags can be replaced or even fixed by peoples.

Your outlook on the manufacturing world is adorable =)
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                                Working...
                                X