Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asg scorpion evo 3 a1

Preorder would be fine. Anybody remember those $5 reservation fees , get a special poster or whatever? It's this "pay it all up front now" biz that I'm pretty unhappy about.

Speaking of...anybody here remember the evike airsoft Halo assault rifle?

Comment

Mine is coming Monday :D

Comment

I've managed to order magazine couplers off the same retailer that i ordered the gun from. And the couplers have shipped already but no gun :/

Comment

Cackling who's evike? 😏
          Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Mine is coming Monday :D
            Mags and bag to follow

WOOT

Comment

Local retailer stocked them today but no sign of mine.
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

did anyone see this video on youtube?
                ASG - CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - Fully Stripped / Disassembly

I cant direct link,as its made by a rival uk shop

but the gearbox internals or should I say the shimming and lubrication is worrying for a new gun
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

As he mentions though. That was a pre production model. Hopefully the final product is more refined.

Comment

I dunno if I was releasing pre productions, beta testers or promo items I would make sure they were as close to full production as could be, all be it with consideration to any tweaks to be made for the betas, because its detrimental to the actual purpose of supplying them, imo shimming is a fundamental process that should be perfect

Comment

Looks like the sort of thing that comes out of china. I for one, will be keeping my money in my wallet.

Comment

Most guns come from China lol. And all the European reviews that I've seen have been very positive.

Comment

Originally posted by louish118 View Post
                          Most guns come from China lol. And all the European reviews that I've seen have been very positive.
                          don't get me wrong I like the gun, and I would be interested in buying one, however there may be lots of positive reviews, but how many of these reviewers have actually stripped it to find that the shimming is poor, and hardly any lube?

now if I were to buy one, does it mean that I have to strip my brand new gun to check if these faults are still apparent, which will negate my 12 months warranty, or should I not bother and put up with the screeching sounds of incorrect shimming until my gearbox dies from the effects of friction and limited lubrication.......just a thought, maybe they have put the batch together properly and not rushed it

Comment

Yeah that's a fair point. When mine does eventually arrive I won't take mine fully apart. If it breaks it's under warranty so my supplier can deal with it lol.

Comment

Its here, 3 x mags through it.

Pros:
                              really nice and crisp all three firing modes, 3 rnd burst AWESOME, feels really well put together and solid, no wobble at all.

Cons: Replacing the front hand guard after fitting 1 three stick 11.1 lipo was fun, not the bty its self, but because its that well put together, the line up of parts needs to be exact. This will no doubt improve after a few take bty changes.
                              The retaining lips on the magazine's are pants. They unloaded half the BB when I put mag on the table and again when I fed them into the magwell. Rang the supplier about this and was told, they will get better, just work them a few times to loosen the up (?)

This is the first impressions of it out the box and three mags, is it going back?

No, am happy with it, if the mags don't sort them selves out, then Ill re assess but its staing for the moment

Piccys or it never happened

If there is any thing you want to know, shout up and ask, Have seen the price of some of the add on's and yes, they may well be real steel, but am buggered if Im paying that for iron sights and a sling

Comment

I performed the easy mag fix and now the mag is fine even when banging it on the table and shaking it violently

Here's mine...

Oh and yea burst is awesome.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
                                Working...
                                X