Stolen goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stolen goods

ill keep my eyes peeled while at GF this sunday see if the muppets try playing there

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
      Have you rung round all your local sites? They're hopefully gonna be dumb enough to try skirmishing somewhere else.
      That shouldn't be a problem mate, I will do my best to arrange for it to be posted out on the correct day, but if not I suppose I'll have to just do the same the day after.

I should be able to find someone to get it out on monday, via 48hr, and that way it'll work

thanks
      Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

will keep a look out at Asylum next week.
        sigpicTeam Fail..SPOOK

Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100922

Comment

Ultimate Wargames has its eyes open and will keep a look out for them!
          Will

Comment

Going Alpha 55 this Saturday, will keep any eye out. Also, I will keep a heads up around my way. This is a disgraceful thing, and a shame for the guys at Fireball Squadron Airsoft, I hope the villians responsible for this are found before out Hobby is besmirched by their appalling behaviour.
            sigpic
            http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Ambush wargames has there eyes peeled

Comment

@ Abbadon101 it's stupid that people would sell from a site i'll show them what for if i ever catch them or see them.... it gives airsofing a bad name god.... i feel so angery
                Always Cheat, Always Win
                The Only Unfair Fight is The One You Lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                  Hope they get them back. Some little twatbags using RIFs to hold up a shop is going to result in bad press and the little sods themselves being shot by ARU.
                  If the bell end gets shot for trying to hold up a store using the gun he stole, without any bad publicity getting back to airsoft then I would see that as a HUGE WIN

But im sorry to hear the bad news in the first place, I shall keep my eyes open in the essex area, and any away sites I play at.
                  When I was a child there was no such thing as health and safety. We use to collect shells from the beach. Unexploded ones. - James May

Comment

Originally posted by Steve m View Post
                    If the bell end gets shot for trying to hold up a store using the gun he stole, without any bad publicity getting back to airsoft then I would see that as a HUGE WIN
                    Unfortunately it would mean bad publicity, thats the thing, although i do agree. It's bastards like this that can cause serious damage and tarnish the Airsoft community!
                    My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

i will keep my eyes open for them also at tactical warfare and elite action games dorking

if i see any mc51s i will ask the person if i can have a look at it then if it has anything etched into it ill contact you straight away
                      Originally posted by jonnyhal
                      For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                      Originally posted by soulflame2
                      when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Abbadon101 Find out more about Abbadon101
                      Working...
                      X