Clear All

Re: what happened to JG?

Originally posted by policeyounggun View Post
    its moving to hong knong and getting reopned in june

Is that anywhere near Hong Kong?

Comment

Great spelling.

Eh? - I've heard rumors of JG moving to HK, but looks like its a no-go. Is SRC out of the window or not an option? Hopefully their new goodies come out soon.

Comment

where are they producing the 2010 lineup then? have they just stayed in china?
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

src ftw mate they are bringing out such good range of starter AEG's and GBB-R'S!

Comment

SRC so called "starter" aegs are actually better than quite a lot of TM guns. Just because they are low priced doesn't make them low quality.

The Roger is correct though they are cracking guns.

But before buying the MP5 make sure you can obtain extra mags as they are gun specific. other brands won't fit at all.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Where are you find these SRC items though, most of the places I've checked (and trust to purchase from) are listing their AEGs as discontinued or out of stock indefinatly.

I was mainly looking at their G36e and XM8 models, which were avaliable up until recently, when I wanted to purchase one! Sods.
              Does not speak moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Thantos View Post
                Where are you find these SRC items though, most of the places I've checked (and trust to purchase from) are listing their AEGs as discontinued or out of stock indefinatly.

I was mainly looking at their G36e and XM8 models, which were avaliable up until recently, when I wanted to purchase one! Sods.
                There is the place with Hobbies of Action, and a Scottish place that thinks Airsoft is the World. but generally, if you ask around many places including Z1, I am sure you'll find what your looking for, even if it is an order in jobby.
                sigpic
                http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

woottonp love airsofting with my mates, and jsut love having fun Find out more about woottonp
                Working...
                X