Z1 Stocking JG :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Z1 Stocking JG

about time really, it will be interesting to see if other retailers now reduce their prices for clones as they have gone up so much recently. in answer to the above question google uk airsoft action you will find the sd5 there

Comment

Reduce their prices? Have you seen the amount their charging for the HK416? Although the G36c is an absolute steel at 105 quid.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

hah. how did they manage that, a few rather high proces but then the g36c at 105 thats cheaper than some un-named cheapsoft sellers, i am very tempted now by that

Comment

well a place that has the jg g36 at £99.99 with £8 postage and the jg sd5 at the same price, plus i got a full metal 416 with clubfoot stock from agm for £135, not jg but still £60less
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 April, 2009, 21:20.
          Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Unfortunately it is very hard for a retailer to balance the level of turnover with a workable profit margin. However when there is less money around the tendency seems to be towards higher profit from fewer sales rather than volume.
            The gamble with higher pricing is it is two easy to find the same product cheaper on the net, and whilst the level of customer service may differ, when it comes to the cheaper guns most softer's expect to have to "tinker" with these guns to some extent.

Although it is an excepted business practice that with higher profit,s per unit you don't have to sell as many, when it comes to budget products volume is always better than margin.

Example:

JG G36C Retail price £105 how many would buy at this price?

JG G36C Retail price £79.99 how many would buy at this price? Twice as many? three times?

Perhaps, who knows the supermarkets know a thing or two about loss leader's perhaps retailers should try the same thing. It wouldn't take long for word to get around that Z1 had the G36 at a low price and once they have pinched customers from other sites many will remain and spend more money. Anyway it's not our company and we don't know what sort of deals are available but I think it's probably a mistake to be known for selling cheaper products at much! higher prices than the rest of the market...

Comment

They have more licely started stocking JG because they are NOW LEGAL to import as the lead content is legal.

The goverment is cracking down on retailers who are selling illegaly imported RIFS. No warnings anymore, just serious consequences. They have been warned this was happening for ages.

Makes like TM are one make that cant be imported just as an example.

Classic Army on the other hand is fine.

Oh and the price of the z1 JG G36 aint cheap. Ive seen it cheaper elsewhere.

Comment

I believe this is why Dboys's Spr is no longer available. Retailers can no longer import them because of the 'chromium-domium-womium-poisonous' content.

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                  I believe this is why Dboys's Spr is no longer available. Retailers can no longer import them because of the 'chromium-domium-womium-poisonous' content.
                  Correct.

The goverment will and already is doing spot checks on airsoft retailers.

Comment

zeroone what a rip off... do they really expect any one will buy JG's at their price!?

Comment

Try phoning and asking for a price match.

Comment

Really, come on people. If you don't like the prices, go find a cheaper gun and price match it. And if you still don't like it, try starting your own bussiness with low prices.

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                          And if you still don't like it, try starting your own bussiness with low prices.
                          In all fairnesss that would be pretty easy. =)

Comment

Well youve got to remember its their bussiness, and they can do what the hell they like, 'cause they are the ones with the guns, and your the one wanting them! :D

Comment

It's really a simple case of buying elsewhere if you don't like their prices.
                              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 April, 2009, 00:33. Reason: Discussion of other retailers is not permitted.
                              Originally posted by fijitstiks
                              they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                              Originally posted by N3ADS
                              Is this you talking from experience ?..
                              Originally posted by fijitstiks
                              i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Tis a great move, means i can get a gun from a company i can rely on. Plus if your gunna pay for the spring upgrade, you may as well get the internals (motor/cogs) upto a good spec too. finally i can get a half decent SCAR without dishing out buckets.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

skinandbones Ed, 19, live in Devon. GOING TO SANDHURST IN MAY :D!! Find out more about skinandbones
                                Working...
                                X