Madbull Target Only BB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Madbull Target Only BB's

to be honest this is a bit of a non thread.......

As your never going to be allowed to use it and its really just an accident waiting to happen
    [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

ill agree that there is a lot of fuss about nothing but the real question we should be asking here is, less flexible surface for bb... hows that affect the hop? surely means gun being over hopped and thrus reducing any range advantage otherwise intended? duno just crossed my mind....

id also say barrel wear is some thing to be taken very seriously with metal ammo....
      M4 Patriot 9mm. WE M4A1 SOPMOD. Custom CA870.

M500 10.5". M500 3+1". Infinity Hybird 6"

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
        I dont think it would make an appearance, especially at woodland sites as i believe after a set amount of time they will probably all use Bio-BB's, my local site had started only using them a year or two ago and im sure other sites will follow suite
        When i first started skirmishing I was under the impression all out door sites used bio degradable bbs. It made sence. But then i realised that was not the case.
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

but bio bbs degrade to stryene. that takes centuries to degrade co,pletely
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThatblokewiththeScar. I am 43 Married with one Son. I dislike people who are Unfair. I will always help if I can. Find out more about ThatblokewiththeScar.
          Working...
          X