Chinasoft M60 Comming Soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinasoft M60 Comming Soon.

410 FPS is high, i wonder if the ROF is any good???? would this be abit like the a&k M249, internal wise

Comment

Its going to be one of two things. I direct clone of the Star, with an A&K strengthened gearbox (to run it 410fps... nice and illegal mind) OR internally the same as the A&K 249, which would be good, as all the tweaks and niggles have been worked out already.

Comment

Does anyone have any more info/news about the chinasoft M60?
        Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

No, things still seem to be pretty quiet, there was a little buzz around about them but still nothing yet.
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 March, 2009, 15:30. Reason: Discussion of other retailers is not permitted

Comment

I want the VN model more.. I wonder how well they perform, if they are anything like the M249's then were in for a treat me thinks.
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

I think they're going to be better than the M249's actually.

Already confirmed metal bodies, so thats a tick in the box for me, and hopefully they will have gotten the hop up and box mag issues sorted before they actually release it.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

410 fps!?

No straight out of the box skirmishing then!

Comment

Thats to cater for the Americans dude, thier ballistic laws are very different and they often run thier standard AEGs well into the 400s, but yes your right, a downgrade IS in order!
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                    Sorry, a nice CHEAP classic M60, not these M60A2s, the old VN style
                    The full length '60 is a bitch and no amount of cool factor makes it worth carrying around for a day. VN styled shorty is a better choice.
                    /9 out.

Comment

A&K are makning the M60. No word yet from the factory when its going to be finished. Might be wrong but I think the factory was closed. Obviously haven't paid the right people to re-open

Comment

I've seen a preview of it, it's the shorty version i.e. a MK43!
                        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GeckoEliteCustoms Find out more about GeckoEliteCustoms
                        Working...
                        X