X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top M4a1 Shell Ejecting GBB

The Blurb from a Tokyo Based Hobby company reads:

"TOP M4A1 Carbine Shell Ejecting Gas Blowback

A number of manufacturers have released M4A1 Carbines, but TOP was not in the mix, as they were producing M60 and M249 MINIMI electronic guns. That has all changed. Now, after 5 years in the making, TOP introduces an electronic live cartridge model of the M4A1 Carbine, featuring Ultimate Ejection Blowback.

In the past, there have been model guns featuring air cocking and gas operation along with live cartridge models, but TOP is the first to introduce an electric operating bolt blowback along with the firing of BB pellets.

Featuring a bolt stroke that is nearly identical to the real gun, and cartridges of near-identical size of 5.56mm and 45 round case, the TOP M4A1 Carbine is very close to the real thing.

TOP is calling their new technology Ultimate Ejection Blowback. The blowback system is electronic and the cartridge release is realistic and accurate. Unlike traditional gas blowback systems, the temperature and seasons have no ill effect on the motor-driven Ultimate Ejection Blowback.

Click here for video

Key features include charging handle that allows for lock and load action, bolt stopping after the final round is shot, and the shell loading, firing and ejecting that is just like a real M4A1. Made of 100% full metal body. The Ultimate Ejection BLowback System’s best feature is that operating the model gun allows you to feel what it is like to operate a real M4A1. Pull the charging handle and allow the first round to enter the chamber.

"

Could be a rather nice wallhanger!

Although the video looks pretty real :S
    Born To Lose, Live To Win !!! | Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back

Wanted: TM M4 Gearbox & EG1000 Motor

Re: Top M4a1 Shell Ejecting GBB

thats awesome, but you'd lose the shells, and you'd worry more about picking them up than you would playting the game

Comment

All these shell ejectors are pointless other than wall hanging and a tad of fun,

if the shells were pre packed with bb's and somehow metal was biodegradable then you will have a new age of airsoft.

walk into a airsoft shop, yeah hi ill have some 5.56 please lol.

Comment

More of a show weapon than anything.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Not knowing the technical name, In 'The Unit' when they were on stealthier missions they had round catcher bags attached to the ejection port of there armalite, hopefully some sort of similar accessory will be released for this!

But going from previous prices of Top weapons this could be in the price range of systema, a very expensive wallhanger!

Comment

The vids now on youtube for easier playback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY3PCZE2O9s

Comment

novelty, but love the concept. Great wall hanger
              Lots Of Inert Ammo For Sale - PM For Details

Comment

This is gonna sound soooo nooby, but was the first part of the video a real steel m4?
                TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

This is a fantastic idea, systema are lovely, a shell ejecting m4 on the other hand :-)

Quote from Top
                  You can enjoy shell loading, firing and shell ejecting like a real M4. This AEG can be shot without shell like a Marui AEG
                  Ofcourse optional parts are needed.

Comment

Just catch the shells like Leo does in Inception! ^^
                    sigpic

Comment

...Which'd take a lot of practice, and then you'd have to consider the weight of the M4, may only be 3kg, but it's certainly harder to hold in one hand, fire accurately and catch a shell with the other hand.

Still, I like the idea of the weapon actually being able to jam... This could be a winner for me.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I wonder how much a magazine and shells would cost for this, you will probably need a mortgage just to buy a refill
                        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

More imporantly it looks like it doesn't have a stupid TOP Bellows system :D

Comment

God damn I want one! .. With a shell catcher and the parts to change to cartridgeless mode too of course ^^.
                            AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I want one just for backyard plinking. Imagine shells flying out. OOIUUUUU! SWEET

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Anfrax666 Names Piers, 31, been 'softing for 12 years. Find out more about Anfrax666
                              Working...
                              X