• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top M4a1 Shell Ejecting GBB

Man, I'd have 2 if I had that kind of playing-around-money hahahahha

Comment

If they brought out cheap plastic biodegradable shells with bbs in all ready then this will change airsoft..forever[/QUOTE]

If they did that then i for one would be a convert, imagine real caps and shells firing all over the place would really bring the sport into reality, and also weed out the hail of fire guys who cant shoot :eek::eek:
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 August, 2010, 15:01.

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Erm....I watched it the first time in work with no sound. Ooops
        Thats gotta be a real one!!!
        Originally posted by Artekus
        It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

i think how this gun works in terms of being a gbbr or aeg is the recoil is gas operated but the actual operation ie the firing of bb's is electrically operated or so it seems which would most likely be the cause of the realistic blowback (dedicated system) or maybe the other way around ie gas for firing electricity for blowback. Just my 2 pence.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
          You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
          Kid has issues

Comment

it would be cool if it was say under £1000 even beter if under say £500,
            i just did a curency conversion on the list pric and at the monent 49,500 yen is coming out at £360 but we will see what hapens after all the VAT and stuf gets put on thes things (if thay even come to this countrey)
            Originally posted by Stones
            true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

I always saw shell catchers as defeating the whole point of Airsoft guns like this. With a shotgun and a shell catcher atleast you still get to manually reload each shell (which is awesome under fire) but would be totally pointless on an M4. May as well just have an AEG and a real cap.

Originally posted by stealthy View Post
              would really bring the sport into reality, and also weed out the hail of fire guys who cant shoot for shit :eek::eek:
              Who cares if some people can't shoot for sh*t? As long as people are enjoying themselves doing an activity they have paid for people have every right to draw perfect outlines of thier intended targets in BBs and still not hit sh*t as far as I'm concerned
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

This looks amazing, new level to mili sim? What are the chances that some one will make a cheaper clone?
                Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
                The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

Bio shells could be done, although it woul be a complicated process.

I for one would be in the que if bio shells for something like this were a reality!

I will defenetly be keeping an eye on this!

Cheers, steve
                  My Armory:
                  ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Wow i saw this on a airsoft popular site and have seen a video of it fring how cool. great for films
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 August, 2010, 12:59.

Comment

Who cares if some people can't shoot for sh*t? As long as people are enjoying themselves doing an activity they have paid for people have every right to draw perfect outlines of thier intended targets in BBs and still not hit sh*t as far as I'm concerned [/QUOTE]

It was aimed at those who think it is sport to unload hicap after hicap into bushes etc , the ones who really wind up the more serious players

Every site has them, normally wearing hoodies with a site AEG and doing the firing from the hip gangsta thing :D:D:D

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Anfrax666 Names Piers, 31, been 'softing for 12 years. Find out more about Anfrax666
                      Working...
                      X